Weird @ Walmart

This is a discussion on Weird @ Walmart within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Last time I was in Walmart, I saw a young guy(banger type) fighting with two security guards and a store employee. He was, out weighed, ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weird @ Walmart

Last time I was in Walmart, I saw a young guy(banger type) fighting with two security guards and a store employee. He was, out weighed, out classed as well as out numbered, so things did not go well for him. That was a couple of months ago. I try not to go there, just because there isn't usually any handicapped parking available.

2. Remove Ads

Important question that nobody has asked so far: How do you know the guy was trying to rob Walmart? From what you said, I didn't see direct evidence of that! It seems like people implied that because he was being chased. (circumstantial) The person that was being detained was possibly being held for questioning because she was with the other person that "had a gun."

Its interesting that the Walmart employee said "He has a gun" Maybe the guy has a concealed permit and the Walmart employee thinks that carrying a gun in Walmart is illegal. If so, the permit holder might have gotten scared and started to run. If he had tried to steal something, the employee would probably have said something about the theft/attempted theft. The fact that the employee mentioned that the gun was the primary problem makes it sound like he was just walking around with a gun and someone caught a glimpse of it and freaked out. Of course, he could have been a BG, but I didn't see any real evidence of that. Could have been an overzealous Walmart employee. In fact, if he is chasing a person that he thinks has a gun, he isn't in his right mind in my opinion!

On a side note, recently Walmart employees (and others) are getting fired for trying to chase criminals. I think it is because Walmart doesn't want to be held liable for any injuries. They are making examples of people that get involved by immediately firing them.
    Last edited by romansten9; June 22nd, 2010 at 08:25 PM. Reason: clarified

Stop shopping at the mart
    they kill you local econmy
    so what you pay 2 bucks more from your local

You deserve what ya get on that place or it's parking lot !

Oh oh I saved a buck ..... Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaa ba baaaa

you are robbing from your local vendors ... Closing local shops ..
    Then wine or shutter that there is a bad guy in the parking lot ....
    You are the bad guy !

Then ....
    I don't have a job .......
    Because the mart sells it cheaper then I can make it

BaAaaaaaaa. Baaaaaaaa baaa

FYI that's a sad. Sheep !

Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO9489 View Post
    Don't forget the 100 round boxes of 9mm for $23. That's the only reason I'm ever in that place is to buy ammo and cheap Blu Ray movies. If you want to talk about weird you should see the people in there around 3am which is the only time I go there.
    I was there last night at 11pm and the people there were already a stark difference from the ones who go during the day. I was very surprised.

AzB
    Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO9489 View Post
    only reason I'm ever in that place is to buy ammo and cheap Blu Ray movies. If you want to talk about weird you should see the people in there around 3am which is the only time I go there.
    Last time I was in there at 3am, I saw this really shady guy buying nothing but ammo and blu ray movies. Man, he was creepy.

Az

-- Luck favors the well prepared.

Wally Worlds can become the "hang out" for the unemployeed, un-employable, and disaffected of society. If you want to get the feel of any town, spend an hour in the local Wally World!
    BTW; You did all right, it takes discipline to stay the heck outta the way sometimes and that's what you did. Thumbs up!

Where else could one wear 2 different sandals, with a red sock on one foot and a black sock on the other, a speedo and a shirt and tie and fit right in?

... Rocky Horror Picture Show...?

Just a guess....
    Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #12-751

If guns kill people, then:
    Pincels miss spel werds;
    Cars make people drive drunk;
    And spoons made Rosie O'Donnel fat.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links