How would you handle this?

This is a discussion on How would you handle this? within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; LiveLeak.com - GangStalkers Attempted Bike Theft My big concern is that these other guys hanging around are somehow involved with the perp, and if not ...

Thread: How would you handle this?

How would you handle this?

LiveLeak.com - GangStalkers Attempted Bike Theft

My big concern is that these other guys hanging around are somehow involved with the perp, and if not will certainly not be good witnesses.

I'm also ashamed at the security guards that try to redirect blame to the victim because he shouldn't have parked it there.

But how would you handle this? Clearly, there's no need for force yet, but it could get bad in a hurry. My first inclination would be to tell the guy that keeps saying he's going to punch to quit being a ***** and punch. but on further reflection, just taking my bike and leaving seems prudent.

What would you do?
    Az

-- Luck favors the well prepared.

2. Remove Ads

First, I'd be armed...so I would just get back on my bike and leave ASAP. If I lived in an area where this kind of crap continued without police intervention...I'd move.

Seems like the only solution to a problem that's not going to improve. The dirtbags in the vid have a 'limited life span' anyway. They'll be lucky to reach 25...they probably know that and live only for the moment.

Enjoy the fact that the thug in the picture has a 'bullet' soaring around in the 'Cosmos' waiting for the meeting.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Greatest State in The Union, Pennsylvania
    Those security guards are cowards, to top that off they can't even follow the observe and report guideline.

This again proves what we already know. "Security" does nothing to protect people. Security is often told not to intervene so the company doesn't get sued.

Nobody is out there protecting you, so you need to watch your own back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcabin View Post
    Those security guards are cowards, to top that off they can't even follow the observe and report guideline.

This again proves what we already know. "Security" does nothing to protect people. Security is often told not to intervene so the company doesn't get sued.

Nobody is out there protecting you, so you need to watch your own back.
    Which is why its called SELF Defense or PERSONAL Protection. Honestly the whole point of unarmed security is to get a break on insurance or to keep people happy by making them think "Security makes us safer". Also its a great excuse to charge people more money (Think in private communities that have security patrols etc) If you wont protect yourself, no one will...
    BETTER TO BE TRIED BY 12 THAN CARRIED BY 6
    Hesitation kills faster than a bullet.
    If your head is up your *$$ you are unaware of danger. You are in the perfect position to kiss it goodbye.
    Open Carry LAW for Pennsylvania
    http://www.thecrimsonpirate.com/rtkb...pdate_2009.pdf

does this really surprise anyone on this forum?
    "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -1792, James Madison
    There are always too many Democratic, Republican and never enough U.S. congressmen.

I would have yanked out my leatherman put bout 3 of the gold teeth out of the thug went to the pawn shop and got me a new lock.

Security probably gets a share of whatever is stolen.
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
    Jeff Cooper

what a B@#!$%$T scenario! Security was being cowards and not doing their jobs, period. Regardless of what they "saw", they could clearly see there was a problem and called the police. The guy vidoetaping should have dialed 911 right away and kept the operator on the line, getting the cops there ASAP. Punks like that are leaches to society.
    funwitHK
    Aim Low, don't be Disappointed, and Reach your Goals.

Distinguished Member Array mr.stuart's Avatar
    This is why I live in a little redneck town. Most of the natives here do not tolerate thieves very well,at least those of us who have been around a long time. We do not call each other dog either.

Quote Originally Posted by jbum View Post
    I would have yanked out my leatherman put bout 3 of the gold teeth out of the thug went to the pawn shop and got me a new lock.
    +1
    Semper Paratus

‎"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

I'm with jbum.

Distinguished Member Array Spec's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrenke View Post
    does this really surprise anyone on this forum?
    Nope not one bit

Why would you do this ->?????

Quote Originally Posted by jbum View Post
    I laughed so hard
    NRA Certified Rifle/Pistol Instructor
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G18CFw0lnD8

Accuracy ALWAYS WINS! So carry what you can hit with.

If you find yourself in a fair fight your tactics stink.

There are so many things wrong with this.....
    The security guards are either lazy, fearful or in collusion.
    The victim wants someone else to handle his problem that he apparently cannot and he wants to get paid for his lock instead of just getting out of there.

If it was me it would not end well for Gary Goldtooth.

Thugs in LA don't have to worry too much about getting caught in the act. Glad I no longer live in CA.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Links