BG Orders All CCWs to Toss Their Weapons

This is a discussion on BG Orders All CCWs to Toss Their Weapons within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; You said he has a Glock so I would just wait for him to pull the trigger and wait for the kaboom. Two birds with ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: BG Orders All CCWs to Toss Their Weapons

You said he has a Glock so I would just wait for him to pull the trigger and wait for the kaboom. Two birds with one stone.

2. Remove Ads

He has already indicated he is ready to shoot and indeed may be working himself up to do it, person raises hand, his probable response.....Bang Bang...threat neutralized.....and then he shoots second person who flinches throws up hands in reaction to the shot, not because he or she has a weapon, now people are screaming and maybe trying to make a run for it, which in turn panic's our bank robber and he may begin to fire at anything that moves.... I am not lining up against a wall, he has a number of people to watch as they begin to move and then I will take my chance and engage.

Now directly addressing such a scenario, if this were to happen in real life, I would be thinking, in the back of my mind that this robber has stripped a gear and may indeed intend to shoot us all, with no real intention to rob the bank and then maybe turning his Glock on himself.....again given the first opportunity, even if I have to make one, I am going to engage.

You might start a firefight in the bank, there may be more BG's than you can see, but given the potential possible out come.....You might not have a choice.

Fairly unrealistic scenario, but in a nutshell I will engage at first chance I have. Giving him my weapon is NOT an option unless its one bullet at a time, especially if Im with loved ones.
    BETTER TO BE TRIED BY 12 THAN CARRIED BY 6
    Hesitation kills faster than a bullet.
    If your head is up your *$$ you are unaware of danger. You are in the perfect position to kiss it goodbye.
    Open Carry LAW for Pennsylvania
    http://www.thecrimsonpirate.com/rtkb...pdate_2009.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Rich219 View Post
    You said he has a Glock so I would just wait for him to pull the trigger and wait for the kaboom. Two birds with one stone.
    Ha Ha! Not likely to happen.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Right after he looks at someone else while he's talking im double tapping hollowpoints into him... depends on how far he is from me, if hes close quick CAR hip fire.
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” Albert Pike

My coworker's response to the OP's scenario - "Depends on how fast I feel" :-D

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Links