Voter Intimidation

This is a discussion on Voter Intimidation within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Of course, I am not going to whack them w/ my flashlight just because they are standing around with their clubs. But when they put ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Voter Intimidation

Distinguished Member Array Jason Storm's Avatar
    Of course, I am not going to whack them w/ my flashlight just because they are standing around with their clubs. But when they put their hands on me, then that is another story. I am not just gonna stand there and get beat when they try to approach me with their clubs. Again, this is just for worse case scenario if police are just too apathetic to observe and/or remove the militants. I don't care if it's the KKK, Aryan Nation, Black Panthers, or even Nation of Islam. Even though they have the right to free speech, they have no right to physically assault any voter of any color in a polling place and they should be dealt with heavy handedly. Now that is "voter counter-intimidation".

2. Remove Ads

It's "NOT" illegal here to conceal carry in a polling place.....

so, I would ask him nicely to get out of my face and let me by. .... if he didn't, my demand would get stronger...

IF he tried to do anything forcibly, I'ld respond to the level necessary to protect myself, and then go vote.

More and more people are voting "absentee ballots" now anyway.

I've seen a lot of video reports, etc. on ACORN getting violent and physical with people, than the Black Panthers.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Distinguished Member Array Jason Storm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    It's "NOT" illegal here to conceal carry in a polling place.....

so, I would ask him nicely to get out of my face and let me by. .... if he didn't, my demand would get stronger...

IF he tried to do anything forcibly, I'ld respond to the level necessary to protect myself, and then go vote.

More and more people are voting "absentee ballots" now anyway.

I've seen a lot of video reports, etc. on ACORN getting violent and physical with people, than the Black Panthers.
    I heard about ACORN too in which they assisted Al Sharpton in putting a case to remove Maricopa County Sherriff Arpaio from his position as Sherriff. As for ACORN, getting in my way and getting physical with me, they will dealt with decisively as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieNWillis View Post
    ...because it is illegal to carry there.
    Not in PA, where the incident occurred.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom G View Post
    By letting the Black Panthers get away with this I wouldn't be surprised if they show up at the next election.
    I have to stop here or I'll get points.
    This is not the Black Panthers. It's the New Black Panther Party. There are maybe ten of 'em. At least here, there are. They're a joke. I see three or four of the wackos spouting their nonsense on the streets of Philly once in a while. They like to set up near City Hall. They're no threat.

I'm actually kind of amused that so many people are all worked up about one idiot with a stick. Sure, I think said idiot was probably trying to intimidate someone, but I also think he failed miserably.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links