Forced entry hostage scenario - Page 2

Forced entry hostage scenario

This is a discussion on Forced entry hostage scenario within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Shoot the hostage. Nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure I love it when a plan comes together...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forced entry hostage scenario

Shoot the hostage.

Nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure

I love it when a plan comes together
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

I almost lived thru this scenario...except I was sitting in my recliner without my weapon. I had just driven in from Florida and was tired...without thinking i put my weapon on my dresser and went back downstairs to lock up. Instead I sat down and continued to watch tv...my wife had gone to bed and at 11:15 some dirtbag decided to try and kick in my door. i yelled..ran upstairs and had my weapon within 5 seconds of the first sound. Now, as I type I have my 1911 on me.

To answer the question...My wife and I know that above all else our children are to be protected. In this I mean that the BG with gun is getting shot. I will deal with BG with knife after I shoot his partner multiple times. If I am able I do my combat reload and give BG with knife 2 options...harm my wife and I will kill him. Drop the knife, and run...

My wife is very short, and petite...but we trained in Judo for close to 10 years. She knows that I won't let anything happen to our children, and if I can protect her then she will be safe. Now since she is short I'm quite capable of hitting him in the head from a distance of 10-20 feet. With her physical build there is always some part of that scum bags body showing. He knows it and so do I...

I continue to pray that God will protect me and mine.
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
    nor the arrow for its swiftness,
    nor the warrior for his glory.
    I love only that which they defend.

-J.R.R. Tolkien

Pretty much the same thing for us. No way in hell I am dropping the gun and letting these ******** take control.

First one dies when my wife kicks and drops. Right after that shot I am moving laterally in which ever direction is available. I may take a hit but that will give the wife time to get away. Moving laterally should give me a fighting chance unless the BG is a marksman. Then he is dead as well. Several shot to center mass should end him. Either way the wife gets away and that is what counts.
    Best Regards from Minnesota,

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by 21bubba View Post
    Agree 100%. In my case simply replace 100lb. Lab. with 200+lbs. English Mastiff.
    200lb English Mastiff! don't need to get off the recliner..

Yell, you ain't got the guts to blow my wife's brains out you coward! Then write him a check!!!!!!!!! Bawhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Distinguished Member Array Bill MO's Avatar
    I agree that the BG with the gun is the first to get shot. He can take me out of the fight then my wife has no protection at all. After Bg with gun is on the floor play out what ever happens with the Bg with knife. But when it is all said and done both BGs WILL BE ON THE FLOOR and if I did my job right they will be DEAD
    It's gotta be who you are, not a hobby. reinman45

"Is this persons bad behavior worth me having to kill them over?" Guantes

Distinguished Member Array tcox4freedom's Avatar
    I'll sit aside the fact that my two APBTs will most likely have the situation well under control before I can get out of my recliner for this scenario.

"IF" my dogs weren't already at the door, I would follow the same path as Guantes:

My wife knows I'm going for the BG w/gun 1st. This should surprise the other BG enough to temporarily draw his attention away from my wife and onto me and his dead friend.

Hopefully at this point, my wife could throw her body backwards then drop like a stone. (If not, we have a little chat while I look for an exposed eyeball & bridge of the nose.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links