In the mall

This is a discussion on In the mall within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Tough call, definitely send the better half out of harms way even though she shoots darn good. He hasn't shot anyone, pistol whipping means he ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: In the mall

Distinguished Member Array Guardian's Avatar
    Tough call, definitely send the better half out of harms way even though she shoots darn good. He hasn't shot anyone, pistol whipping means he doesn't want to take that extra step yet. I'm incllned to step away, make some noice, throw something through the window from a distance and let him know others know he's there and t he cops are on the way and stay secure and a good witness in this case. That's just one scenario that I could possible think of this morning.
    "I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger" Mencius"

2. Remove Ads

3D
    [QUOTE=Guardian;1735204]Tough call, . . . pistol whipping [MIGHT]mean he doesn't want to take that extra step yet. I'm incllned to step away, make some noice, throw something through the window from a distance and let him know others know he's there and t he cops are on the way and stay secure and a good witness in this case.QUOTE] (with edits)

+1 I'm going with this.
    I want to distract him from shooting the store employee and give him something else to think about. I don't want my bullets to be the ones that harm the store employee. I know my skill level limits and I cannot make that 'ear' shot; but I want to do something to help the employee not be shot. I want to restart BG's OODA loop over and over and over. . .
    "It is easier to resist at the beginning than at the end"____Leonardo da Vinci 1452-1519

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links