Good Thing I had A Gun At The Bank Today - Page 3

Good Thing I had A Gun At The Bank Today

This is a discussion on Good Thing I had A Gun At The Bank Today within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by bladenbullet funny this came up...the other day i pulled into the convenient to fill up with gas...i was about to pull into ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good Thing I had A Gun At The Bank Today

Quote Originally Posted by bladenbullet View Post
    funny this came up...the other day i pulled into the convenient to fill up with gas...i was about to pull into one lane and another car pulled in from the opposite way...so i koved toward the next line of pumps right next to the door...a kid shoots in right in front of me so i think i'll just wait for him to fill up and slide in behind him...his passenger gets out and walks inside the store...he just sits at the pump and waits for her...not fueling his vehicle...and he acts as if i am not even there....there are parking spots right to the side and enough room for him to pull ahead and let me at the pump...he just sits and waits for her....she walks out...gets in the car and they leave...about 4 minutes total...i started laughing...pulled up and filled up with gas....people are funny....
    You sir are much more patient than I. I commend you for your temperament!

I try to practice a good degree of tolerance and try to be accommodating, but when faced with out-right rude and obnoxious behavior I fail miserably.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by gottabkiddin View Post
    You sir are much more patient than I. I commend you for your temperament!

I try to practice a good degree of tolerance and try to be accommodating, but when faced with out-right rude and obnoxious behavior I fail miserably.
    Me too, and Im still able to hold it together.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

I'm not sure about all states, but when I applied for my LTCH in Indiana there was no box to check regarding why I was applying for the permit that stated "because when I get torqued at the bank having a gun will keep me from fighting someone."

Quote Originally Posted by macers View Post
    I'm not sure about all states, but when I applied for my LTCH in Indiana there was no box to check regarding why I was applying for the permit that stated "because when I get torqued at the bank having a gun will keep me from fighting someone."
    Good thing I live in Colorado and I don't have to give a reason

3D

Cool

I interpreted the OP as a reminder to me of the added self-control and consideration of consequences that went along with putting on a gun. I also personally experience this and appreciate the story.
    "It is easier to resist at the beginning than at the end"____Leonardo da Vinci 1452-1519

Treo you definatly should have called your cop buddies to make sure it was documented that you called the police first. Then you should have shot his trunk till he moved.
    "In those days, there was a lot more respect for other people and it showed in peoples values.... Today the word value means nothing more than something you get on the $1 menu at McDonald's." -BARK'N

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links