Dirty - Page 4

Dirty

This is a discussion on Dirty within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by renegade01 I'd shoot the cops, center of mass, and run like the wind.... but that is just me, and I hate dirty ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dirty

Quote Originally Posted by renegade01 View Post
    I'd shoot the cops, center of mass, and run like the wind.... but that is just me, and I hate dirty cops with a passion.
    Hold it! I think we have a winner here. Present him with the Dumbest statement of the year award. So here's a different take on this thing. What if, it was a domestic violence call, cops respond and get ready to arrest the man, but girlfriend clocks, and starts fighting officers cause now she's changed her mind? So now what you think you see is actually officers attempting to make 2 arrests and you decide, with all your experience from watching the spin on the news that you are going to shoot them?
    I have been in a situation backing up another officer who responded to a DV in progress, and when we were arresting the dirtbag, piece of crap, woman beating, cowardly piece of??$@, the family members freaked out because they didn't want him to go to jail, and we had to fight the whole famn damily.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you probably shouldn't carry a weapon if that's really what you would do.

In addition to the fact that COM will hit vests and if they are dirty they will then probably kill you.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

Even if they aren't dirty they will probably kill him because he just shot at police officers.
    Operation Enduring Freedom Veteran

Nature has a way of weeding out the stupid.

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    boy look at the number of broken sarcasm detectors lol, if you were being serious though, bad bad bad idea
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

Quote Originally Posted by INccwchris View Post
    boy look at the number of broken sarcasm detectors lol, if you were being serious though, bad bad bad idea
    He’s got it all wrong. that’s when you break out the RPG launcher or the personal chain gun. Have to ask, because there dirty cops does it still give you stars you have to deal whith.

VIP Member
    Chris,
    What is a broken sarcasm detector? How do you view these?
    If you understand, things are just as they are... If you do not understand, things are just as they are....
    - Zen Saying

I think you nailed it....but on a real note, If I saw two "dirty cops" beating the life out of a man for no particular reason, you are damned right I would put the threat down...and you can beat I would hit my target.

I don't cow to tyrants and I never will....

Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    Hold it! I think we have a winner here. Present him with the Dumbest statement of the year award. So here's a different take on this thing. What if, it was a domestic violence call, cops respond and get ready to arrest the man, but girlfriend clocks, and starts fighting officers cause now she's changed her mind? So now what you think you see is actually officers attempting to make 2 arrests and you decide, with all your experience from watching the spin on the news that you are going to shoot them?
    I have been in a situation backing up another officer who responded to a DV in progress, and when we were arresting the dirtbag, piece of crap, woman beating, cowardly piece of??$@, the family members freaked out because they didn't want him to go to jail, and we had to fight the whole famn damily.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you probably shouldn't carry a weapon if that's really what you would do.

We aren't talking about YOUR scenario. We are tlaking about the OPS scenario.

Would you let two dirty cops rape a woman?

We aren't talking about YOUR scenario. We are tlaking about the OPS scenario.

Would you let two dirty cops rape a woman?
    First of all since we are not accepting any other side to the scenario, then we cannot throw rape in there, as it was not part of the OPs scenario.

At this point, I don't know what to say to your logic. It is really twisted. There is a lot I could say regarding the perimeters of your responsibility as a ccw carrier, the act of murder on your part to somehow justify the beatings of what you "think is an actual lawless act by police and ect, but I really don't think it's worth the effort at this point. You can't fix stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    First of all since we are not accepting any other side to the scenario, then we cannot throw rape in there, as it was not part of the OPs scenario.

At this point, I don't know what to say to your logic. It is really twisted. There is a lot I could say regarding the perimeters of your responsibility as a ccw carrier, the act of murder on your part to somehow justify the beatings of what you "think is an actual lawless act by police and ect, but I really don't think it's worth the effort at this point. You can't fix stupid.

In my state the law says I can shoot a police officer if the officer is clearly stepping out of bounds of law enforcement.

Stupid is as stupid does...and it is stupid to stand idle while another human being is being beaten to death or raped.....but, a coward dies a thousand deaths, so take it to your grave if thats what floats your boat.

This is obviously not a pair of resisting criminals and is just two people getting a beat down and getting beaten to a pulp by a gang of dirty cops, what do you do?
    Did I mention the two lives were in actual danger of being beaten to death
    Things are rarely perfectly obvious from a glimpse of a few indicators. It's hard to know details, including that they're in actual mortal danger (beyond the simple reality that any harsh beating can be deadly).

This is the sort of situation in which direct physical involvement is a fool's pleasure. We don't have to look very far to find examples of public abuse of the public trust in which people are very effectively coerced or forced into submission. While it's no longer likely to result in a disappearance (as occurs with fair regularity in some countries), "interfering" in "police" business might well get a person beaten or injured badly.

For myself, I'm not so naive as to believe any such recording would survive the day if it actually turned out the situation was a view of corrupt cops doing the "nasty" on citizens. I'd withdraw. Whether I'd first call 911 or the local television news group would depend on how "obvious" I thought the violence of the situation was.

In my state the law says I can shoot a police officer if the officer is clearly stepping out of bounds of law enforcement.
    That's as it should be. And in a situation where a lone cop has clearly crossed the line to murderous action and clearly needs immediate stopping, that's one thing. It's something else entirely when a large group of officers is briefly seen in the midst of beating upon two people ... where little else is known. Big, big difference. The situation's going to have to be far clearer to me than what is suggested in the OP, a glimpse of indicators while passing by.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

to the op the only option here is to run. Maby get a snap shot or quick video if you are feeling your Wheaties that day. But just take a quick look at the tatical situation. 5+ guys all armed, in a frenzy, most likely with body armor against one person with his peashooter. you are gona die if what the op said was true. if it was a legit police action then they dont need help as they outnumber the people on the ground.

Stupid is as stupid does...and it is stupid to stand idle while another human being is being beaten to death or raped.....but, a coward dies a thousand deaths, so take it to your grave if thats what floats your boat.
    State law says y6ou may use deadly force upon a Police Officer under certain situations,but you better be sure that what you may perceive to be a lawless act isn't something else,or you sir will be going to Prison if you survive.The only way I would consider using deadly force against an LEO is If my life or a family member is being threatened with grievous body Injury or death and the Officer is so far out of lawfully performing his duty that he has crossed the threshold of Law Enforcement Officer and just became criminal with a badge
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I would quietly move along and hope they didn't notice me...I saw nothing and was never even in that part of town. I might even claim to be blind. Perhaps amnesia. Who are they and what were they talking about again?
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links