Dirty

This is a discussion on Dirty within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ok, we all say what we would do if we could determine the bad guy and the good guy. Say you are in a rougher ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dirty

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar

Dirty

Ok, we all say what we would do if we could determine the bad guy and the good guy. Say you are in a rougher area of town, and you see a group of guys beating a man and a woman. You pull up and notice that their cars all happen to have lights in the dash and back glass, and several of the men beating the couple are wearing badges and vests that identify them as police. You see a marked unit on scene and a uniformed officer also participating in the beating. This is obviously not a pair of resisting criminals and is just two people getting a beat down and getting beaten to a pulp by a gang of dirty cops, what do you do?
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    Call 911.

They'll sort it out.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Call 911, back up, take cover...badges, beatings, and me...do not mix well.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    Did I mention the two lives were in actual danger of being beaten to death
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

Well, they may beat me to death (or shoot me) if I intervene. If a police officer is there, I am not sticking around.
    A CCW is like a parachute; if you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Distinguished Member Array kelcarry's Avatar
    Hey IN: You have to be kidding and really "reaching" on this one. They are cops, dirty or not, and outside of calling 911, you are risking your own beat down or worse, particularly if you are CC and for some illogical reason show it aggressively to these LEOs. I would not even risk using a small video camera---you are getting in way over your head and your well-being.

Administrator
    This thread is so far fetched and off the sphere that unless the OP intends to make some sort of real-world point real soon...the thread is going to get locked down for being totally Stuck On Stupid.

Cell phone camera.
    Video.
    Do not get out of the car.
    Be ready to email the video to yourself.
    If confronted be prepared to say "Hey, are you cops OK? You need any help?!!!"
    Do not get out of the car.
    Get car numbers and location.
    Leave ASAP.

Call CNN
    Call Fox
    Call MSNBC
    Sell video.
    Go to vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by INccwchris View Post
    Ok, we all say what we would do if we could determine the bad guy and the good guy. Say you are in a rougher area of town, and you see a group of guys beating a man and a woman. You pull up and notice that their cars all happen to have lights in the dash and back glass, and several of the men beating the couple are wearing badges and vests that identify them as police. You see a marked unit on scene and a uniformed officer also participating in the beating. This is obviously not a pair of resisting criminals and is just two people getting a beat down and getting beaten to a pulp by a gang of dirty cops, what do you do?
    Call 911,...this is def not the situation be intervene....also what may be obvious to you may not be so obvious in reality
    Glock 19
    Kahr PM9
    LMT-M4
    Mossberg 590
    Shodan, Jujutsu

VIP Member
    Hope they didn't notice you but just in case, put your head between your legs and kiss your butt goodbye.
    If you understand, things are just as they are... If you do not understand, things are just as they are....
    - Zen Saying

Quote Originally Posted by INccwchris View Post
    I would drive quickly back across the border to the U.S. side and avoid going to Mexico ever again.

VIP Member
    Oh come on run to phone booth, change into SuperCCMan costume and save the day.

Unless you are prepared to join in the beat down as you call it get the hell out of dodge and call 911. If you are really brave and want it to stop yell "Camera, Camera, Camera" as you are quickly running away.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Wow. That's all I can say bout this one. Where did this come from?

two people getting a beat down and getting beaten to a pulp by a gang of dirty cops, what do you do?
    Advise these dirty cops that you are a legally armed citizen and that you are placing them all under citizen's arrest.

Call 911 and observe from a safe distance if possible. Do not get involved.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Links