Wow Imagine this

Wow Imagine this

This is a discussion on Wow Imagine this within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just found out today by an officer in small town Kalispell, Montana that we have an active gang with 400+ members. They are known ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wow Imagine this

Wow Imagine this

I just found out today by an officer in small town Kalispell, Montana that we have an active gang with 400+ members. They are known as the ICP Insane Clown Possie and are mostly white, and commited nearly 5 homicides last year and multiple violent offenses and public disturbance. One thing I want an opinion on from the forum is this, last year 12 of the gang members all stood around on main street with baseball bats and pointing guns in peoples faces. Lets say that your the very first car in front of the rest on mainstreet and the guy is in front of you and starts to walk up to your car with a gun in hand, what would you do? Keep in mind there is a car to your left and right since you are in the straight forward lane and a car behind you.
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” Albert Pike

Run his skank a** over.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Drop Him like a sack...Then see how far I can drag him....

HTC Thunderbolt....4G Lightning Speed

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Depends ... 1 or 12? If the local law enforcement can't (won't) do anything about guys with bats and guns (in faces) on main street, perhaps it's time to move on.

I hope my car will stop his bullet; I know his bullet won't stop my car.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

I'd find out how well the big brush guard on my truck stands up to smashing up a moron

Quote Originally Posted by guardmt View Post
    They are known as the ICP Insane Clown Possie and are mostly white, .
    Did Weird Al start a gang? Or do they have a connection to the band?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexHassin View Post
    Did Weird Al start a gang? Or do they have a connection to the band?
    Ah,its just meth addicts.If driving away was an option,thats the first thing i would do if it was just me versus 12.If not,the guns are coming out and were having ourselves a mexican standoff.

Several problems here.
    First, according to the info listed on the linked sight, the murder/manslaughter rate for Kalispell was, 04-0, 05-0, 06-1, 07-no data, 08-0. A jump to five homicides would be an enormous jump and would likely cause an uproar among the population. I can find no evidence of same.

Second, dealing with the problem.
    What did the officer say was the police action re the twelve individuals with bats and guns?

http://www.idcide.com/citydata/mt/kalispell.htm

I would probably run the light at the first opportunity. Otherwise, if it was apparent that they were doing this to numerous individuals just for shock value, I would be prepared, but do nothing. This is not an individual criminal, but a gang 400 strong. Once you get crosswise of them in a town of only around twenty thousand, future encounters would be a virtual certainty, not to mention rataliatory attacks on you, your family and home.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

Speed bump!!

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    In such a scenario, I would feel sure that my life was in danger. My first thoughts would be to get outta there, which would mean the gang bangers or any vehicle in front of me would have multiple tire tracks on them from my 1-ton diesel, dually. If that didn't work, it's show time. Triple tap and re-load until the threat stops or they get me.

if ur light is red, ima try to make a right turn on red then. def beats trying to play frogger with the rest of the traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by jbum View Post
    Speed bump!!
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

Sponsor
    This is going to sound radical to the extreme and I know it's flame time.

I am done hearing about gangs running rampant and the police doing nothing. My rural area doesn't have gang problems yet. Just stupid people issues(like everywhere else). But, if I ever witnessed 12 'bangers brandishing in my little home town, there would be a trial shortly there after. I'm sure my fellow rednecks that would be my jury would see it as justifiable homicide.

400 members? My wife and 3 kids are all crack shots and 400 wouldn't even put a small dent in my ammo supply. Bring it on!

When citizens refuse to be terrorized there will be no terrorists.
    T*A*N*S*T*A*A*F*L
    The best things in life are not free.
    They are paid for with the blood of brave men and women!
    M&P Forum
    Ohioans For Concealed Carry
    Holsters

Luvmy40,

Not a flame, just some points to consider.
    While I admire your determination, there are many things involved.
    Even if cleared by a local jury of your peers on the action you mention, you may still face a federal civil rights or civil trial.
    While a family of marksmen and a supply of ammo are valuable assets, there is more to it than that. The possibility of assaults, lethal or otherwise, at any time you and/or your family are out and about doing your normal activities. Periodic drive by shootings, days or even weeks apart, both when you are home and when only the family is home. The physical and mental strain of of the whole family being constantly prepared for shots or molotovs through the windows or a home invasion. The constant threat of breakins, vandalism or arson whenever you all leave the house, not to mention ambush on your return. Vandalism of your vehicles when parked publicly.
    As I said, no flame, just some points to consider.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

B94
    last year 12 of the gang members all stood around on main street with baseball bats and pointing guns in peoples faces.
    What I want to know is where are the police? This is not work for civilians. I'd be calling the mayor the governor the FBI, somebody to put an end to this.

Some people on here are police, so what can be done?
    PRO-SECOND AMENDMENT - Live Free or Die

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links