Violent Attack(Graphic)

Violent Attack(Graphic)

This is a discussion on Violent Attack(Graphic) within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I saw this on Florida Conceal Carry forum. It's graphic. Seems like this could happen in the States anywhere so I thought I'd post it. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Violent Attack(Graphic)

Violent Attack(Graphic)

I saw this on Florida Conceal Carry forum. It's graphic. Seems like this could happen in the States anywhere so I thought I'd post it.

http://eltopografico.tumblr.com/post...s-por-robar-un
    Last edited by DUNDEM; November 19th, 2010 at 01:53 PM.

That was pretty graphic. The one thing I found interesting is how many times the first gun mans gun failed.

shew that is very violent. Poor guy should have been carrying. Maybe he would have stood a chance. Those two need to be strung up by their necks.

Oh yea, what a piece of junk gun that guy was using.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

to steal a blackberry... two guys and a gun...
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

I'm pretty shocked at how many times he continues to fire after the man is clearly not getting back up. What was that, 7, maybe 8 shots after the fact? No remorse, no guilt, no emotion.

These people are out there. Nothing will stop them save for a violent end at the hands of people who won't bow down to their demands and violence.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

That was pretty scary. If it had been one on one, the guy might have had a chance; he was still fighting all the way to the last hit on the head. But two on one -- no chance. Too bad he wasn't carrying. (I don't know the laws of that country.)

I couldn't watch it enough times to tell how many times the gun jammed. Once at buffering speed and once in real time was all I could manager. [shudder]

That kid with the backpack in the beginning sure skedaddled quickly. Good response to a one-second warning....
    "I pledge allegiance to the war banner of the united states of Totalitaria. And to the Republic, which no longer stands, several bankers, who are now god, indivisible, with Bernanke bucks and credit for all."

Wow. Hope those guys get caught and strung up by their nuts. Killing for a damn phone?
    "Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

Senior Moderator
    I think the "victim" had a gun. If you watch the video very closely they come flying in and the bad guys gun is malfunctioning. As he's trying to get it to work the victim is working in his trousers trying to get something and the second bad guy comes in shooting as well.

The first bad guy freaks and attacks the victim and they start wrestling over something and the original gun is thrown and the second bad guy picks it up and you can clearly see he now has two guns in his hands and he continues to try to shoot the victim during the wrestling.

Finally whatever it is the victim is holding on to is taken and they separate and THEN he is shot an additional 5 or 6 times with a NEW gun.

Where did the bad guy get a new gun? I stipulate he wrestled it from the victim.

holy shoot, ruthless...they really wanted this guy dead, I couldn't watch the whole thing a second time...
    Glock 19
    Kahr PM9
    LMT-M4
    Mossberg 590
    Shodan, Jujutsu

wow, insane, the victim looks like he was trying to grab something from inside his waist band? maybe it was his phone?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by limatunes View Post
    Where did the bad guy get a new gun? I stipulate he wrestled it from the victim.
    Good observation. Although I'm going to take your word for it, as I prefer not to watch it again. Seeing that kid take multiple shots while laying there defenseless was disturbing.

Going back to your observation, this is something that I think about when it comes to deep concealment. Meaning, that I'm not a fan of it. Obviously Mexican-carry didn't work well for this kid (if that was the case). A CC is a lot like carrying with an empty chamber if you can't access it quickly and easily.

Distinguished Member Array alachner's Avatar
    That happened at the "Lido" shopping center in Caracas, Venezuela. The violence, drug trafficking, corruption, poverty and firearms black market in that country is out of control so I'm not shocked to see such a graphic and vicious attack. Amazing to see the bad guy shoot the victim 6 - 7 times without mercy at point blank even after he was clearly dead.

I'm from Costa Rica and the situation there is getting similar so a lot of honest citizens are choosing to arm themselves. Recently, a couple of burglars riding a motorcycle intercepted a young man on the street and demanded at gunpoint (revolver) that he hand over his phone and wallet. The young man nodded and reached for his wallet but instead pulled out a 9mm concealed gun and discharged 3 shots at the crooks hitting the driver twice in the chest and the passenger once in the leg. The crooks took off after being shot at but after 50 meters the driver of the bike collapsed and died at the scene. The other crook took off running but was arrested when found bleeding to death at the entrance of the nearest hospital. The young man was able to defend himself and his property thanks to his gun.

Another recent case is that a woman was kidnapped by a disgruntled ex-worker at knife point. The crook was apparently a serial rapist/murderer and had been planning the attack for weeks. The man forced the woman to withdraw an undisclosed amount of money from several ATM's around the city . Once he had all her money, he took the woman to an isolated part of the city to rape her and probably murder her afterwards. Unfortunately for the scum bag, the woman was a concealed carry permit holder and IDPA member so when the crook distracted himself for a few seconds, she drew her Glock 19 and shot the guy 3 times at center mass with 9mm JHP Golden Saber. The guy died instantly and the woman was able to run away. Thank God she had a gun or the story would have been VERY different.

The stories in Costa Rica of armed CCW holders defending themselves are increasing so I'll keep you guys posted.
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous... If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for?" [Clint Smith - Thunder Ranch]

Good reminder that sometimes getting "off the X" is better than trying to draw against the drop. Still may have been shot but maybe not end up like this.

Senior Moderator
    For those who don't want to watch it again.... I really think the victim had a gun he tried to use..

BG comes in shooting but his gun jams. While trying to clear it the victim goes for something in his waistband....

Suddenly the first bad guy notices and you get a glimpse of something the victim has pulled out.. I think it's a gun...

They start to wrestle and the first bad guy throws his non-working gun to his partner...

The partner is seen clearly with two guns.. one in each hand.. trying to shoot while the first BG and victim are wrestling for the unknown object...

They are eagerly wrestling over something the victim does not want to give up...

I doubt it is a phone....

All of a sudden they wrestle it away.. the bad guy 2 shoots the victim again with a still working gun (so he didn't pass it off to his partner) and the first bad guy comes up shooting with a new and working gun...

I think the victim had a gun and it was wrestled away from him and he was shot with it.

interesting "forensic" examination of the tape, lima... thanks.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links