BG's in my barn ! Photo added! - Page 4

BG's in my barn ! Photo added!

This is a discussion on BG's in my barn ! Photo added! within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by nightsonge I had a problem with gas siphoning many years ago, I installed a new tank with the gas nozzle in the ...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: BG's in my barn ! Photo added!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nightsonge View Post
    I had a problem with gas siphoning many years ago, I installed a new tank with the gas nozzle in the trunk, the original nozzle on the side of the car I attached to a five gallon closed tank. Filled that one with five gallons of gas and 20 pounds of sugar. About a week later, there's my druggie neighbors, on the side of the road, car won't run, a few days later, their truck did the same, then one of their friends cars. Gee, I wonder why?
    Just goes to show that you can accomplished more with honey than vinegar. BTW: I love your spin on non-lethal force.
    DamnitBob likes this.
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

VIP Member
    Update !

I'm on my iPad, home Internet down til tomorrow, so typing is tedious.

My motion detector gizmo called me and I rode down there to see a suspicious car parked about three quarters of a mile away. Then I saw a suspicious person walking the hwy away from my barns and the car. I phoned SO to come and check suspicious person, but they were tied up too far away. Mr Suspicious disappeared. This morning I went down there to retrieve the SD cards from the game cams. BINGO, I got a good face picture. I would love to post it here, but I best wait til post trial.

I'll post more updates, when i can, as they unfold
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

VIP Member
    Sounds good - sounds like progress.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Nix
    That must be satisfying.

Did you get the tag number of the suspicious vehicle to go with the wonderful face mug shot? I hope so.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Yes!! Good for you!

I hope they get nailed to the wall. It looks like you're diligence is going to pay off. Hopefully word spreads and you'll be known as the old (explicative) that you don't steal from because he'll catch you.

Can't wait to get the next update.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tkruf View Post
    Did you get the tag number of the suspicious vehicle to go with the wonderful face mug shot? I hope so.
    Yep, plus cell phone pic of the car on the side of the road
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ppkheat View Post
    Yep, plus cell phone pic of the car on the side of the road
    Awesome! thats almost as good as putting a grenade under the driver's seat.

Key in sound track from "Cops" .... 'bad boys ... bad boys... whatcha gonna do when they come for you " .

Good job.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Anything missing?

At this point, unless your local DA is a no tolerance kind of guy, the mug shot is only going to net him trespassing and possibly illegal entry.

Hopefully when the LEO's net him, he'll confess to the stealing or intent.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

I had a problem with gas siphoning many years ago, I installed a new tank with the gas nozzle in the trunk, the original nozzle on the side of the car I attached to a five gallon closed tank. Filled that one with five gallons of gas and 20 pounds of sugar. About a week later, there's my druggie neighbors, on the side of the road, car won't run, a few days later, their truck did the same, then one of their friends cars. Gee, I wonder why?
    My gas theft was from the can in the utilty shed I kept for my garden tractor. I finally filled it with water and added a pint of gas for odor. 2 days later, I came across the neighbor kid along the side of the road with his shiny pick up truck. I had to stop and offer assistance...HA! (rub it in) I casually offered advice that sometimes I wash out my gas cans with water to clean out any sludge. He denied any wrong doing of course. Gas thief identified and thefts ceased. Mission accomplished.
    db
    Kimber PCII .45
    Springfield XD9mm SC
    Kel-Tech P-11 9mm
    AR-15

Senior Member Array GoBigOrange's Avatar
    ThisThreadIsWorthless.jpg
    just saying...
    Attached Images

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticks View Post
    Anything missing?O

At this point, unless your local DA is a no tolerance kind of guy, the mug shot is only going to net him trespassing and possibly illegal entry.

Hopefully when the LEO's net him, he'll confess to the stealing or intent.
    You are correct. When I saw him walking down the road, he wasnt carrying anything. He may have had something in his pocket? I think I know who he is, and if so, he's a copper thief, and probably on a scouting mission for a future foray. The detectives have been interviewing him previously on related thefts, I don't think he'll confess to anything easily.

We'll go down there today and take a thorough look, amidst a lot of junky stuff it's sort of hard to remember what would be missing. I have a couple of guys that work for me, they told me how they'd handle this thief in their country. Certainly illegal here, but apparently very effective where they come from.

I'll post some pictures of this later, but I won't do anything right now that could foul up our little case for the DA.
    Rock and Glock and tkruf like this.

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Nice.

Good Luck and stay safe!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Links