BG's in my barn ! Photo added! - Page 6

BG's in my barn ! Photo added!

This is a discussion on BG's in my barn ! Photo added! within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I still think you should have done the paintball claymores. That would have made for some good pictures or video....

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: BG's in my barn ! Photo added!

I still think you should have done the paintball claymores.

That would have made for some good pictures or video.
    Chaplain Scott and Spade115 like this.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticks View Post
    I still think you should have done the paintball claymores.

That would have made for some good pictures or video.
    With my luck, I'd be busy thinking about something else and walk in there and set the claymore off on myself. It would still make a good video.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Good thread. Enjoyed the read and waiting for updates!

i like the idea of the video uplader.....is it to far away to have like a driveway / motion sensor, that sets off an alarm at your house ? either way, if they are caught red handed, press charges to the fullest, then have a come to jesus meeting with em if necessary. a thief will lie to you and a liar will steal from you....neither one are good to have for a neighbor.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

I asked my stock broker the other day, what I should be investing in ....his reply, canned goods n ammo !!!

Catch a copperhead snake and put him in a box of something worthwhile take and store in a dark lit room. Let them reach in and the rest will take care of its self.
    ruger91 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard58 View Post
    Catch a copperhead snake and put him in a box of something worthwhile take and store in a dark lit room. Let them reach in and the rest will take care of its self.
    That would certainly land the OP in jail. Booby traps are most certainly illegal. The paintball claymore is really pushing the limits. One can not inflict harm or injury by unattended mechanical means.
    Sticks

A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

But but but.... it't not a booby trap, I just caught the copperhead in the barn, put it in the box and accidentally forgot it there. Simple mistake. Glad they found it for me.
    vca2004 and ep1953 like this.

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    You're doing a good job at keeping things legit, there's no reason to allow them to drag you down with them. Looking forward for the next update. ;-)

Mugshots are public record you know.

Edited for ...WOW...should have finished more coffee first.

Thanks ppkheat
    Last edited by Sticks; December 21st, 2011 at 08:46 AM.
    Sticks

See also Sheep

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticks View Post
    Mugshots are pubic record you know.
    I make typos too, so I am not the grammar/spelling police, but I got a big laugh out of this. Thanks, I can now think of appropriate slang names for my prowler.

OT, but a true story. During college back in the '70's, on Sunday afternoons between 2-4, men were allowed to "visit" women in their dorm rooms, and I participated. One time about 10 minutes til 4, the entire dorm intercom came on and the "dorm mother", apparently reading from a script, announced that it was "now time for the men to return to the pubic area". Man oh man !!!

Back on topic, and the latest minor info: No new visitors. The car on the side of the road was a ruse, it belonged to the suspects mother, he was faking a breakdown, giving him an excuse to be seen walking down the road in my area. The car was about 3/4 of a mile away, and shows the extent of his efforts to conceal his probe.

He's a known copper thief suspect, probable crackhead looking for bucks. I can't determine what may be missing, maybe nothing. Charges would likely be only illegal entry and trespassing. The detectives have spoken to his mother (her car involved). They told her some details about his foray at my place, but didn't reveal to her how they knew.

He's not going to get the electric chair for any of this, he's not going to repent. However I doubt he'll be back at my place. The detectives and court do an outstanding job, but they are extremely over-loaded here. I don't know what's in our future, it's a sad commentary that we have "lost" some generations.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Next time it "breaks down," push it into the street. Call it in as a "vehicle blocking roadway" and they'll send a tow. :)

I have a barn story: I got up one night to let the dogs out at around 1am. I looked out at our barn around 300 feet away and saw 1 or 2 small flashlight beams moving around inside, instant adrenaline...

My barn contains a tractor, 2 riding lawn mowers, some tools and a bunch of chickens. The only things of real value are large.

I immediately grabbed my handgun and a flashlight and headed down to the barn after telling my wife about it... Nobody was there when I arrived but mysteriously there were no eggs in the chicken coop. I had not collected them that day and so I knew there should have been several eggs. Nothing else was missing or vandalized.... I suspected the nearby teenagers just across the fence. My wife said she saw movement from the barn back to that fence while I was retrieving my gun.

When I was in the barn I saw two of the biggest rats that stood up on their hind legs and glared at me in defiance. I was "this close" to blasting the rats with a 9mm hollow point but I refrained because I was listening to conversations from the nearby neighbor house. Plus my wife would have had a conniption. Nothing more transpired but I waited in the shadows for a while listening and my wife began to get concerned.

I relayed the story to my son and others; then the next night when he (my son age 21) came home at 1:30 he glanced out to the barn and saw the teenagers slipping through the barbed wire fence and heading toward the barn. I had collected that days eggs but my son ran out and snuck up to within 5 feet behind them while they were trying to spread the wires and slip back through and yelled out "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" The young 15-16 year old girl and boy cried out "OH S_ _ _!" and I think they might have needed new underwear. He told them not to come on our property anymore.

I talked to the constable to see if anybody had been getting "egged" in the area and he said no. We haven't had any more problems from them.

I collect more eggs than we can eat so we usually are giving fresh eggs away, so it was not any big loss if they were only taking eggs and closing the coop back up after themselves.

I hope you can get these guys or help the SO get them.. good story I'll keep following it.
    Last edited by Yoda; December 22nd, 2011 at 05:51 PM. Reason: missed some info
    Yoda, I am, yes.

Any updates PPKHEAT?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tglassburner View Post
    Any updates PPKHEAT?
    Sorry I don't really have anything worthy of reporting, and I'm thankful to be in that situation since it means I haven't had anymore prowlers.

I was considering posting one of the old game cam shots of my prowler (without his face), I don't know right now, it might be better to wait as this could all re-develop. Maybe later.

Thanks for asking

Great read and great job!
    Your surveillance reminds me of some of my Scout days while active duty.
    "Sir, could you please not bleed so much? I have to clean the store after they haul you off and I'd like the rest of my shift, to be, like, you know, better."

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Sponsored Links