Went "Code Red" in Germany (No Firearm) - Page 3

Went "Code Red" in Germany (No Firearm)

This is a discussion on Went "Code Red" in Germany (No Firearm) within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Fantastic work OP. You put those untermenschen in their place! Hopefully that sting from your pepper spray will leave enough of a memory for them ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Went "Code Red" in Germany (No Firearm)

Fantastic work OP. You put those untermenschen in their place! Hopefully that sting from your pepper spray will leave enough of a memory for them to change their lifestyles.

This type of situation is exactly why I carry pepper spray in addition to my firearms. I would rather douse someone with spray than shoot them, but I am prepared to do either. Plus, If you have already sprayed them or warned them of the spray and they continue to escalate the situtation, it gives you more credence for a justified shoot.

I studied in Berlin for a month and loved Germany. I hope this won't spoil the rest of the time you get to spend in beautiful Deutschland.

Distinguished Member Array alachner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rammerjammer View Post
    I studied in Berlin for a month and loved Germany. I hope this won't spoil the rest of the time you get to spend in beautiful Deutschland.
    Impossible! I am very happy here and enjoying every minute of it. I am from Costa Rica and these things are normal for me. Just glad that I was able to give back to the Germans something in return for the hospitality I have received here.
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous... If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for?" [Clint Smith - Thunder Ranch]

VIP Member
    You were well-prepared, made a good call, and did a good deed. The bullies got a taste of what they needed and worked out well for everyone else.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    I'm glad it worked out well. Congratulations on taking care of the old lady; someone had to do it. I would love to have seen it- and maybe helped out a little. Some kids these days just don't know how to behave. (Yes, I say kids. I may only be 23, but at least I know how to behave.)
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

I see not much has changed since I was there for seven and a half years in the 80's! Those punks will always be there I guess. Nothing made me laugh more then to see a "GANG" of them on Mopeds! I often wondered what they would have done had they turned a corner into a pack of Hells Angels.

You did good. Right is right and people have to take a stand to stop this garbage from getting bigger, in any country.
    Motto of the Lance Nuclear Missile System: :Nuke em till they glow, then shoot them in the dark!

So much for their blitzkrieg...

Distinguished Member Array Lotus222's Avatar
    Way to go. I would have also had a moral obligation to do something in a situation like that. Even if I redirected some of the abuse to myself. Props for carrying the pepper spray and using it. I'm especially glad that everything turned out in your favor, in the end.

Great job!

I may be heading to Berlin in the near future for business. Just curious: Did you get the pepper spray in Germany or did you bring it with you?

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    you did right. shame that --you had to wait till they actually got physical and--other's clap but sit there watching.
    seems more common than not that the inmates are running the institution. it is crossing country lines and spread
    across socio-economic lines like a plague.

To the OP GOOD JOB
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Quote Originally Posted by whisky19 View Post
    Great job!

I may be heading to Berlin in the near future for business. Just curious: Did you get the pepper spray in Germany or did you bring it with you?
    I bought the pepper spray here in Germany from the Internet, but I think that you can bring it with you as long as it is in your checked luggage. Just be careful if you bring a pocket knife because they have very strict knife laws. The pocket knives cannot have a locking mechanism or cannot be a one-handed knife. For example: the knife can be a one-handed opening knife but it must be a slip-joint or you can have a locking knife, but it must be a two-handed opening knife. Fixed blades must have a blade of 12cms or less.
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous... If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for?" [Clint Smith - Thunder Ranch]

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    good work OP
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

Nice work. Question - did you bring the pepper spray with you or did you purchase it there? Can you fly with a non-lethal weapon in your checked baggage?

Great Job!
    "6 P's of self defense "
    Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    Nice work. Question - did you bring the pepper spray with you or did you purchase it there? Can you fly with a non-lethal weapon in your checked baggage?
    I bought the pepper spray here in Germany and it was very cheap. Nonetheless, I have traveled with pepper spray, knives and collapsible batons in my checked luggage without a problem.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links