and yet ANOTHER story of animal savagery.............. - Page 2

and yet ANOTHER story of animal savagery..............

This is a discussion on and yet ANOTHER story of animal savagery.............. within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by zacii I've got one word: guillotine I'll see your guillotine and raise you a rusty potato peeler and a vat of salt ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: and yet ANOTHER story of animal savagery..............

Quote Originally Posted by zacii View Post
    I've got one word: guillotine
    I'll see your guillotine and raise you a rusty potato peeler and a vat of salt water.
    RevolvingMag and Lewis128 like this.

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Or, like my grandfather said; "a .22lr costs $.02. $.015 when bought in bulk....."
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Guantes View Post
    From the article.

"For the record, the St. Louis Post Dispatch hid the race of the attackers from the public for several days."
    Papers should just report the "Facts" , and not play games with them.

A similar deal here is, 2 teenagers will approach 2 males with dates, say things to the females and instigate anything they can with the 2 males, then.... about 15-20 cohorts come out of hiding and beat them nearly to death. A friend of mine's son was one of the vicitims of that here, and was near death for weeks. He survived physically. Some haven't.

In his case, several of the attackers were identified.... and of course complaintants and their addresses are put on court notices..... so they began getting lots of threats with people even driving by.... also making threats. So, my friend .... just happened to be sitting on his porch alot cleaning his shotgun a few of the times they drove by... and invited them to stop. The threats stopped.
    oneshot and bruce21b like this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

So why is this not being prosecuted as a "hate crime"? Because the killer himself is a "minority"?
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

Quote Originally Posted by bruce21b View Post
    of course.......we have to be politically correct for the "good of the people".....(extreme sarcasm inserted here).....freaking animal savages :((
    But they were quick to give the nationality of the victims were they not. It is the same everywhere and it is ridiculous. Here in Florida they gave the name of the mother who was supposidly shot by her 2 year old son but have still not released the name of the boys father who called 911 to report the shooting and was at the home at the time of the shooting.
    bruce21b likes this.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

As shocking as it is, we shouldn't be surprised. By our laws and our culture we have made very clear just how little we care for life, from the unborn to the sick and elderly. It will get worse. Maranatha! Come soon!

Look up the crime rates of nations that have swift and severe punishments for crime. Like Tiawan! We suffer from apathy and really don't want crime punished ( not us) public in general look at how many states don't have the death penality. It makes me sad and crazy!!
    In a gun fight, you can not miss fast enough, to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    Papers should just report the "Facts" , and not play games with them.

A similar deal here is, 2 teenagers will approach 2 males with dates, say things to the females and instigate anything they can with the 2 males, then.... about 15-20 cohorts come out of hiding and beat them nearly to death. A friend of mine's son was one of the vicitims of that here, and was near death for weeks. He survived physically. Some haven't.

In his case, several of the attackers were identified.... and of course complaintants and their addresses are put on court notices..... so they began getting lots of threats with people even driving by.... also making threats. So, my friend .... just happened to be sitting on his porch alot cleaning his shotgun a few of the times they drove by... and invited them to stop. The threats stopped.

ya know, i am getting so sick of this CRAP where you cant even walk down the damn street minding your own business that this type of animal savagery is happening.......

ONCE.....JUST ONCE......I WOULD LOVE to see a story in the news like this where the citizen was a liscensed CCW holder and attacked by a bunch of inhuman feral animals and lays every one of them out with his/her defensive weapon and leaves nothing but work for the county coroner......

THE MCDONALDS BEATING AND CRAP LIKE THIS MAKES ME SICK......CCW FOR THE WIN

EDIT: MAKE THAT CCW FOR THE "F'IN WIN"!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Array Chad Rogers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guantes View Post
    From the article.

"For the record, the St. Louis Post Dispatch hid the race of the attackers from the public for several days."
    I knew the moment I read the headline.

Quote Originally Posted by TN_Mike View Post
    You know, that is a very good point. I often wonder what the crime rate, particularly the violent crime rate would do if in fact we instituted the public execution of scum bags with the guillotine or some other graphic means. And how far will society let the animalistic tendencies of the thugs out there to go before there comes an outcry for this type of this to be done? Will there ever be an outcry for such measures? Or is it a forgone conclusion that our civilization is already into a downward spiral and there really isn't anything that can be done to stop it?
    ^^^This. I have no more faith in my fellow man. Those that aren't evil are the 1% of the population, surrounded and outnumbered and just waiting our turn in line...
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Quote Originally Posted by TN_Mike View Post
    You know, that is a very good point. I often wonder what the crime rate, particularly the violent crime rate would do if in fact we instituted the public execution of scum bags with the guillotine or some other graphic means. And how far will society let the animalistic tendencies of the thugs out there to go before there comes an outcry for this type of this to be done? Will there ever be an outcry for such measures? Or is it a forgone conclusion that our civilization is already into a downward spiral and there really isn't anything that can be done to stop it?
    Political correctness will sink us, is sinking us, has sunk us. As a nation I don't think we have the stomach to make the corrections needed to save our civilization. We seem to just be giving it all away.

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    So why is this not being prosecuted as a "hate crime"? Because the killer himself is a "minority"?
    Whites are the minority in St. Louis, not blacks.
    Carry on my friend~~

Smith & Wesson SW9VE
    Smith & Wesson M&P 15
    Kel-Tec PF9

The part about his wife praying Father forgive them for they do not know what they do is BS,they knew exactly what they were doing,the result was they killed a man in cold blood,public stoning comes to mind,or give them a choice that or hanging
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links