Attempted S.F. American Airlines cockpit break-in

This is a discussion on Attempted S.F. American Airlines cockpit break-in within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; In keeping with the passenger tries to open doors on an airplane theme, here's one where it was the conckpit door he was trying to ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Attempted S.F. American Airlines cockpit break-in

Senior Member Array Chad Rogers's Avatar

In keeping with the passenger tries to open doors on an airplane theme, here's one where it was the conckpit door he was trying to open:

SFGate.com : Attempted S.F. American Airlines cockpit break-in

VIP Member
    I vote for putting the 2 perps together. When one tries to get into the cockpit, the other is allowed to open the side door. Then one luck person gets to kick them both out.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Should never be allowed on another plane! He also sounds like a self-proclaimed terrorist to me, at least he was screaming the normal thing they say. If it looks like a duck!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

I don't think passengers will ever sit on their hands again when somebody goes off in an airplane,IMHO there will be several people that will take anybody to the ground,
    FiremanPaul likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I think he should be sent to Gitmo and water-boarded. I don't care if he has any info or not! Just water-board him about 150 times, video tape it, show it on TV, and tell the world this is what is going to happen to anyone who tries to hijack another US airliner! Then wrap him in a pig skin and throw him out of an airplane over the ocean. Of course we will never do something like that, because it isn't "politically correct" and it would be a violation of the cruel and unusual punishment clause. But I think it is about time we started "terrorizing" the terrorists! Just my .02 worth.
    Wvshootr5191 and msgt/ret like this.
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Senior Member Array GoBigOrange's Avatar
    he was probably just pissed because he didn't get any peanuts!!

Here's what I don't understand.
    Why is he alive?
    Why don't the passengers get him to the floor and kick the stuffing out of him until he resembles pulled pork?
    Do I care why he tried to kill me? NO!
    If it was a dry run (I think most of these are) then let's show imam Mohammad that this is the outcome.
    FiremanPaul likes this.

Senior Member Array GoBigOrange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guns and more View Post
    Here's what I don't understand.
    Why is he alive?
    Why don't the passengers get him to the floor and kick the stuffing out of him until he resembles pulled pork?
    Do I care why he tried to kill me? NO!
    If it was a dry run (I think most of these are) then let's show imam Mohammad that this is the outcome.
    because they would likely be facing manslaughter charges?

Quote Originally Posted by JDE101 View Post
    I think he should be sent to Gitmo and water-boarded. I don't care if he has any info or not! Just water-board him about 150 times, video tape it, show it on TV, and tell the world this is what is going to happen to anyone who tries to hijack another US airliner! Then wrap him in a pig skin and throw him out of an airplane over the ocean. Of course we will never do something like that, because it isn't "politically correct" and it would be a violation of the cruel and unusual punishment clause. But I think it is about time we started "terrorizing" the terrorists! Just my .02 worth.
    While I would have agreed 10years ago, just remember that the government that will terrorize terrorists probably includes members of this forum in that group along with vets, evangelical christians , tea party members, liberatarians, and anyone else who might express displeasure with an all powerful centralized federal government, unless they are Muslim of course. Sort of like East Germany,the walls have ears.

Does AA participate in the FDO program? Not a good idea to try to breach a cockpit with armed pilots inside.

Quote Originally Posted by GoBigOrange View Post
    he was probably just pissed because he didn't get any peanuts!!
    Either that or the flight attendent kicked him in the peanuts when he got D&D?
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Train like your life depends on it, because it does.

NRA Life Member

Why didn't the Air Marshall put his lights out...permanently?
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

No quarter and no mercy given. Period.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    I'm all for passenger uprisings. And I would NOT be interested in any witness statements that the poor fool got jacked up too much unless it was obvious he was disturbed or mentally handicapped.

Can you imagine if a FAM drew to shoot a threat but couldn't because 20 citizens jumped up first?
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links