Donut shop robbery - Page 2

Donut shop robbery

This is a discussion on Donut shop robbery within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; What a POS this guy is. Just start slashing a womens throat for whatever money is in the till of a donut shop. It is ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Donut shop robbery

What a POS this guy is. Just start slashing a womens throat for whatever money is in the till of a donut shop. It is a shame that there was no one there at the time that could have ended this scums criminal ways perminately.
    Guantes likes this.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

After looking at this thug's MySpace page, I would feel comfortable in seeing him in this space......with his entry fee being applied during one of his crimes.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Indeed, Guantes, I think it supports your response. As Sun Tzu said "If you know both yourself and your enemy, you can win numerous battles without jeopardy" which is why I found the MySpace page informative! And a little surprising, given that he lists "some college" yet chooses to butcher the language.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links