Grocery store/Work place - Page 3

Grocery store/Work place

This is a discussion on Grocery store/Work place within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Now that I've read more of others replies to this thread I'd say we have a few mall ninjas ready to rush in and save ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Grocery store/Work place

Now that I've read more of others replies to this thread I'd say we have a few mall ninjas ready to rush in and save the day. Wow! Gecko45 must have siblings! If you really think you're gonna rush in with pepper spray and a jar of pasta sauce I have a cape and a CCW badge to sell you.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    rammerjammer you must not have read those replies very carefully, otherwise you would notice most of em said in the case i HAD to intervene
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

Yeah people can play the what if game all day long, but just because a forum member writes that only if they "had" to intervene, they have made that jump on their own to be unrealistic.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links