True Story in News 6/5/11: Flash Mob in Chicago: 2 Severely Beaten & Robbed

This is a discussion on True Story in News 6/5/11: Flash Mob in Chicago: 2 Severely Beaten & Robbed within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by SIGguy229 Do you think you will enjoy prison?? I mean, shooting someone who may not have a weapon?? Seek training...soon! Sorry Sigguy, ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: True Story in News 6/5/11: Flash Mob in Chicago: 2 Severely Beaten & Robbed

Quote Originally Posted by SIGguy229 View Post
    Do you think you will enjoy prison?? I mean, shooting someone who may not have a weapon?? Seek training...soon!
    Sorry Sigguy, but my "Training" has trained me that this is disparity of force, and according to Texas penal code, I am protected by law for shooting a mob of people attacking me. Perhaps you should seek more training, soon!

As far as I'm concerned if I've shown them my weapon and verbally yelled my intentions to protect myself, if they continue to come at me and/or start reaching for weapons, my life is in danger. I will keep firing until they start running or my magazine is empty. If I live to tell about it, Texas law will be on my side.

2. Remove Ads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links