Code orange at the bank today

This is a discussion on Code orange at the bank today within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by TN_Mike When things like this happen around me, and I get uncomfortable with them, I tend to just leave and remove myself ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Code orange at the bank today

Quote Originally Posted by TN_Mike View Post
    When things like this happen around me, and I get uncomfortable with them, I tend to just leave and remove myself from the situation. I don't need that hassle.
    I agree Mike!

2. Remove Ads

Not referring to the OP but the vast majority if sheeple out there, in today's world of sitting in front of the idiot box and surfing reality tv it is sometimes hard to not "stick around" and see how things "play out" but NC is 100% right. Just leave and live another day. Maybe go sit in your idling truck and see what happens, if anything, from a safe distance. Glad it didn't escalate and you are okay.
    "He who does not punish evil commands it to be done." - Leonardo da Vinci

Quote Originally Posted by NC Bullseye View Post
    Life is NOT like going to a movie. There is absolutely nothing wrong with getting up and leaving just as the exciting part starts.

When you get in a situation like you described, why not leave when you can instead of giving it a chance to develop into something bad?

At the first sign of things getting loud you can walk outside and around the corner till you see the irate person leave then return and all is good.
    Wiser words have rarely been uttered. Great post Bullseye!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links