Issue with the neighbor

This is a discussion on Issue with the neighbor within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Keep "Pushing" the false report...... is there anyone else to verify what occurred that would verify his report was false ?? Personally, I would mount ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Issue with the neighbor

Keep "Pushing" the false report...... is there anyone else to verify what occurred that would verify his report was false ??

Personally, I would mount a few cameras that record, the guy would be served a "no trespass" warning by the kind officers, so if he stepped one foot on my property I would make sure charges got filed. It would also "record" anything in the event that was needed for "proof".

Now me, I'ld probably be setting on my front porch cleaning my shotgun every night...... and if he looked my way, I'ld just smile real big ... with a hidden camera behind me. If he says anything, just keep smiling... and wave.... saying NOTHING.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

2. Remove Ads

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Links