Women fires gun during robbery......

Women fires gun during robbery......

This is a discussion on Women fires gun during robbery...... within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; She has committed four robberies in the area so far. Your thoughts on what you might do if you were there. Gun-Toting Woman Wanted For ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Women fires gun during robbery......

Question Women fires gun during robbery......

She has committed four robberies in the area so far.

Your thoughts on what you might do if you were there.

Gun-Toting Woman Wanted For Broward Store Robberies CBS Miami
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

VIP Member
    I think a woman shooting a gun while committing a felony makes the fair sex fair game.
    Chad Rogers and TN_Mike like this.
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

Senior Moderator
    Statistically speaking, its just a matter of time until she kills someone.

I'd feel bad shooting her...

about as bad as I would feel shooting a man.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Makes no difference to me. A child I might feel bad about depending on the circumstances.

Take her out before she takes someone else out...a dirtbag is a dirtbag...
    TN_Mike likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

It appears from the video and from the interviews posted in the article that the robber's attention is focused primarily on the store employees and her demands for money, largely ignoring the customers in the store after her initial shots fired and demands. That being the case, it is reasonable to assume that a "shots fired" reply in kind from an armed customer would come at the earliest possible moment when her attention is no longer on the armed customer(s). She has demonstrated her intents by being armed and firing her weapon, therefore all restraints are off when it comes to responding in kind toward the BG (Bad Guy) or in this case, the BG (Bad Girl). I say "stop the threat" and then call 911...JMO
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

Can't believe the words are coming out of my fingertips but as I watched the video I was hard pressed to find an emanate threat to life. Granted she is a BG and is putting the public at jeopardy (i.e. intentional or not the gun could go off and kill someone) but it would appear as though it is just a felony armed robbery. Obviously this is me sitting at my computer analyzing the video. In the actual situation my actions might be different. Actually a scenario I play out from time to time in my head. Easy to say shoot the BG with the gun but IDK. Let’s say if it was in my house muscle memory would take over and I would not give a second thought to the safety of everyone in my house so perhaps I am contradicting myself.
    We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us.
    - George Orwell Military

Senior Moderator
    Ya know...its one thing to hold someone up with a gun.

Firing a shot into the air and demanding that everyone do what shes says elevates things to a whole different ballgame. Putting people on the floor,making one get on his knees....
    she is clearly up to no good and desparate.It's just a matter of time until someone dosent do something to suit her and gets shot.

I say shoot. Look at it as a pre emptive strike. Taking her out could save someones life.
    TVJ likes this.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    She's pointing that gun at everyone after she snaps one into the ceiling. One the these times she's going to slip up.

Excuse me ma'am, let me get that for you!
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

*bang, bang, thump* "stop or I'll shoot!!!"
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    *bang, bang, thump* "stop or I'll shoot!!!"
    is that the right order
    I think I would try to minimize the threat. The consequences if I didn't and something happened to someone, would be on my head forever.
    We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us.
    - George Orwell Military

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    back in the early 80's there was a 'group' (rather than a 'gang') of rather pretty and ahem....stacked young ladies that robbed banks in the NYC/ Stamford/Hartford Springfield MA area 2 years running. their MO was to walk in the bank, 3 or 4 of them, strangely--the count was never the same; and remove their tops....no bras. needles to say multiple police artists yielded mixed results....
    never caught and surely missed they are.

today its ugly ones with guns--and this they call progress....
    Arthritis sucks big-big
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

What's the deal? Why is it any different from any other armed robbery?

My actions wouldnt change except I'd really really make sure she didnt have an accomplice(s).
    Fortune favors the bold.

Freedom doesn't mean safe, it means free.

The thing about "defense" is that it has practically nothing to do with guns. (As passed on by CCW9MM)

I'm Equal Opportunity. I do not discriminate against age, race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, or species. Put my life or those of my loved ones in jeopardy, you are in my weight class now, game on.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

As soon as I get a clear look, she's getting shot. A lot.
    ep1953 likes this.
    Luis

"Everybody's got a plan, 'til they get hit".

Mike Tyson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links