Attempted Rape

This is a discussion on Attempted Rape within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by MadMac So gad to hear your aunt is safe now. Just came here to say - get her AAA coverage as a ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Attempted Rape

Quote Originally Posted by MadMac View Post
    So gad to hear your aunt is safe now.

Just came here to say - get her AAA coverage as a welcome home gift. Seriously. I have two adult daughters, and my wife and I get them AAA coverage each and every year for a Christmas gift. Waiting for a LEO to chance by = bad break-down strategy. At least call the highway patrol (most states have access on #77). if she doesn't have a cell pone, get her one of those as well.

Cheap insurance.

Using the Bible as a prop to try to rape or harm someone is a one-way ticket to the Gates of Hell if it was up to me (it's not). That's why I never engage tradesmen that use the fish symbol, the Bible, or Bible verses in their advertising. My wife and I are Christians, but I find the practice abhorrent. This guy proves why.
    Good advice. In Tennessee, *THP from your cell phone will get you the nearest highway patrol district office. TDOT has emergency response trucks that patrol the interstate system to help disabled motorists. Calling the highway patrol will get one dispatched to your location.

2. Remove Ads

Oklahoma HP is *55. I've called them on drunk drivers twice now, and once for someone travelling the wrong direction down the highway shoulder. I don't know about other states, but be prepared to get transferred a couple times if you do call.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links