Witnessingx

This is a discussion on Witnessingx within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Roche told Moore he didn’t understand the situation, saying it seemed like “a dream.” His dream should have included a visit to 'lead land'......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Witnessingx

Roche told Moore he didn’t understand the situation, saying it seemed like “a dream.”

His dream should have included a visit to 'lead land'...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by smolck View Post
    Yes, PERIOD. I can subdue a woman without striking them. We can play the "what if" game but c'mon, why pick apart this particular comment I made? You don't hit a woman in normal situations. If a woman hits me, I will not hit her back. That's the way I was raised. If I even raised my voice to my mom or sisters my dad's hand would be upside my head. To which he'd say "you never hit a woman, PERIOD".

Of course, I don't conduct myself in a way where a woman would need to or want to hit me. Due in large part that when my wife asks "do these jeans make me look fat?" I am pre-programmed to say "NO!".
    This isn't a normal situation... PERIOD is way to finite. You may well change your tune when you're the one getting clobbered. All that training and all that I'll never hit a woman period baloney goes out the window unless you've been in it before...A LOT. Or you'll just die like the anti nuts for an illogical free pass to clobber your butt.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the **** out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

I'd have a hard time not putting a bullet in that man's skull.

As for if the roles were reversed, I might be a little more hesitant, but if it came down to life or death I think I'd do it. As a rule I don't strike women, but if they want to break the rules, the other team gets to do the same.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links