Local Blockbuster Robbed at Gunpoint

This is a discussion on Local Blockbuster Robbed at Gunpoint within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Link to article: Oconee video store robbed || OnlineAthens.com No one got hurt, and the thief got away. The reason this stands out to me ...

Thread: Local Blockbuster Robbed at Gunpoint

Local Blockbuster Robbed at Gunpoint

Link to article:
    Oconee video store robbed || OnlineAthens.com

No one got hurt, and the thief got away.

The reason this stands out to me is... I almost went to get my haircut in that shopping center the morning of this incident. My girlfriend probably would have tagged along, and usually swings into blockbuster to browse around while she is waiting. She could have easily been a potential victim - held at gunpoint - in this whole scenario. Also, if there was a wait, we both could have ended up in blockbuster, right when it was being robbed. I'm glad that I ended up, NOT going and getting my hair cut that morning.

Also, I had to take a step back and think about what I would have done if I was in the store when something like that happened. Would I shoot? Hide and call 911? Hard to know these things without actually being there. Who knows if a BG is going to pull the trigger...

2. Remove Ads

....I tried to edit this post and it apparently posted twice. Mods might want to delete one of these.

Links