Wisconsin Fair Scenario

This is a discussion on Wisconsin Fair Scenario within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; First choice, get the heck out of there, on foot or by truck. If that is not an option, get my back to something solid, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Wisconsin Fair Scenario

First choice, get the heck out of there, on foot or by truck. If that is not an option, get my back to something solid, family behind me and low, and "encourage" those going by to find easier victims than the ones pointing multiple pistols at their heads.
    ‎An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine. I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force, nor is it wise for such a person to expect it. -- Isaiah Amberay

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I'm going to make it to my car and lock the doors, I'm now a 4,000 lb weapon. I won't be pulled from the vehicle without a fight. A 1911 with 2 spare magazines will help persuade them I'm the wrong vehicle . Anyone trying to stop me from leaving will become a speed bump.

I might be vastly outnumbered, but I'll make it a fight that will be remembered.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    This seems to be an annual event at the Wisconsin state fair. Will be very interest6ing to see what happens next year with CC going into effect 11/1.
    goldshellback likes this.
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.. just saying.

From what I read, this incident occurred inside the Fairgrounds and outside in nearby streets etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links