A tale of two bikers (Videos)

This is a discussion on A tale of two bikers (Videos) within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I found these two videos on the web. Two separate countries, two different outcomes. First, a biker is attacked by a mob during the London ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ConcealedG30

Thread: A tale of two bikers (Videos)

I found these two videos on the web. Two separate countries, two different outcomes.

First, a biker is attacked by a mob during the London riots:
    Scooter Rider Attacked By London Rioters - YouTube

Now, during a similar incident in Brazil, there is a much different outcome:
    Biker pulls a gun on his attackers - YouTube

Bonus clip: Check out the Kel-tec sub2000 in the biker's saddle bag: Trailer for "Iron City Blues" - YouTube

the second clip is awesome. the first one is terrible.

seriously, how is london coming to that?
    A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them..."
    -George Washington

it is very funny how many people stop fallowing so close when they notice the gun on your hip. I even had one today that stoped behind me at two diferent lights, 3 car lengths back.
    I ride a Vstar 1100 custom with bags on the back. but I was dresed in a very light blue button up shirt. not biker style at all. very strange.
    "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -1792, James Madison
    There are always too many Democratic, Republican and never enough U.S. congressmen.

VIP Member
    A disturbing but very effective post in demonstrating the difference being armed can make (not condoning the guy's gun handling nor wild warning shots).

The first video looked like something out of 'Night Of The Living Dead'. This is what I think of, when I think of zombies.

Not so brave when they see you have the means to protect yourself.

Mommy!!!!
    TN_Mike likes this.
    Anticipation of Death is Worse Than Death Itself.
    Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God;

I think that the first video illustrates some of the dynamics that are possible within a mob. It was not the mob as a whole, but a group of five or six within the mob that decided to target the biker and take his bike.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

As I have stated many times before, the only reason they do these things is because we allow it.
    Even when caught, the sentence is light, the excuse in these cases would be crowd symptom, caught up in the moment so to speak.
    An armed society is a polite society

Both are violating the rule of hanging around in dumb places and both needed the ability to defend themselves.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    A disturbing but very effective post in demonstrating the difference being armed can make (not condoning the guy's gun handling nor wild warning shots).

The first video looked like something out of 'Night Of The Living Dead'. This is what I think of, when I think of zombies.
    Agreed. Seems the attacker in London was alot more bold. I wonder if it's because his safety from guns by law..lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Links