Another bear attack

This is a discussion on Another bear attack within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; It appears that this guy was defenseless (by choice). He was no spring chicken, so I gotta' believe he must've been one of those gullible ...

Thread: Another bear attack

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar

Another bear attack

It appears that this guy was defenseless (by choice). He was no spring chicken, so I gotta' believe he must've been one of those gullible people who think nothing could harm him while out hiking/camping in the wilderness. I can't even imagine what the last moments of his (naive) life was like.

Michigan Man Killed By Grizzly In Yellowstone - Detroit Local News Story - WDIV Detroit

Grizzly Attack in Yellowstone Park - previous post/thread

2. Remove Ads

Yup thats the national parks....no guns..and lots of nasty creatures that will eat you ..some while you are alive...around here the danger in the woods is young lions...mostly...at least they dont search you when you enter...it is just stupid to not protect yourself...

That has changed. The carry of firearms in national parks is now legal with the appropriate ccw credentials. I was just in Yellowstone Natl Park a few weeks ago and carried the whole time.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

OUTSTANDING..didnT know that...we got a little sliver of NP close by....Can we say that wishful thinking killd that oldtimer...or was it a Bear..

Links