Heading to Germany

This is a discussion on Heading to Germany within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well, my first official post: I went to Norway in May and while Europe is a beautiful place I couldn't help but feel a little ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heading to Germany

Well, my first official post:
    I went to Norway in May and while Europe is a beautiful place I couldn't help but feel a little naked while I was there. I put a 4" blade folding knife in my checked baggage,made it through fine. Never got a second look the few times I used it, for basic duties, while I was there. If you want to go the pen route I would recommend not going with a "tactical" pen. They're easily recognizable and while they may even be legal a less then honest individual may take the opportunity to "confiscate" your $60 investment. I carry a stainless Parker Jotter with a fine point for EDC. Writes well and could serve as a weapon in a pinch. An LEO buddy of mine uses a pen by Zebra. It looks nice,metal on metal threads and only comes apart at the very tip. As an added bonus they come in a two pack for about $5.

Finally, as said a few times above,remain vigilant. Stay with your group and above all else enjoy yourself.

2. Remove Ads

Got home on Sunday ... no issues . Beautiful trip and country.
    S&W / Taurus / Ruger / Beretta / Remington and Benelli .... and if all else fails I have my ... My .50 flintlock

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links