Pretty sure I saw a robbery today

This is a discussion on Pretty sure I saw a robbery today within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I usually just say sorry, I only have a debit card. Recently though, I was asked for a quarter right as I walked out of ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Pretty sure I saw a robbery today

I usually just say sorry, I only have a debit card.

Recently though, I was asked for a quarter right as I walked out of the store and finished paying. I said "nah man, sorry, dont have anything" and right when I step off the curb, BAM I drop like 85 cents right on the street. As I'm picking up he goes "right theres more than a quarter" and I said "yep and I need every penny." it was awkward
    A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them..."
    -George Washington

2. Remove Ads

Something to keep in mind when approached by panhandlers, is that some of them are homeless/street people and are not mentally stable.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    I need to learn and live this. I just keep fighting hanging another tool on the batman belt.
    Now I got to tell ya I got all three styles in different places but the ASP Street Defender is always with me cause my keys are on it and it slides inside my waistband with no hassle.

photo.jpg
    click image to enlarge....

OS
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Quote Originally Posted by ncsteveh View Post
    I think that would be a perfect time for me to flash that Concealed Carry Badge that I don't have nor never will.
    LOL!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links