Another 2:00am Door Pounding Story (this one ends a little differently) - Page 3

Another 2:00am Door Pounding Story (this one ends a little differently)

This is a discussion on Another 2:00am Door Pounding Story (this one ends a little differently) within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I love reading stores like these. They are like a more detail filled version of the "Armed Citizen" stories in the National Rifleman. As for ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Another 2:00am Door Pounding Story (this one ends a little differently)

I love reading stores like these. They are like a more detail filled version of the "Armed Citizen" stories in the National Rifleman.

As for firearm storage... I keep a chambered handgun beside my bed, as well as my Mossberg 500 with a fully loaded tube, but no round chambered. I honestly don't know which one I'd go for first in the event that I needed it. I guess if I heard knocking at the door, I'd take the shotty. If someone were already in the apartment, I'd take the handgun because I might need something a bit more maneuverable. The only problem with the shotty is that it has the 20" barrel. I wish I would have bought the 18" model. I believe you lose a round or two, but it makes it easier to move around in the apartment.

Quote Originally Posted by BadgerJ View Post
    That's wild. Great story. I had three incidents vaguely similar to those (woken up middle of the night).

---
    (Other strange one, this guy wrapped in cloth bandages under his clothes forces his way into my apt (prior to having my house). Call the cops. They won't take a report and spend the WHOLE TIME playing with their walkie-talkies. Meanwhile on the other side of the building the guy is forcing his way into this co-ed's apartment. They left after doing nothing, presumably to get replacement gear. )
    Sounds like you need to have Andy fire Barney and his buddy Gomer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links