Should I Watch My Back. - Page 4

Should I Watch My Back.

This is a discussion on Should I Watch My Back. within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Based on your description of your boss. it looks like he was doing you a favor firing you. Use your talents where they will be ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Should I Watch My Back.

Based on your description of your boss. it looks like he was doing you a favor firing you. Use your talents where they will be appreciated.
    Last edited by MadMac; September 22nd, 2011 at 08:09 PM.

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    I agree, the guy sounds like a first class jerk. Personally, I think you will be fine. Just keep your SA notched up a little and be aware of your surroundings. As the saying goes, "A little paranoia will server you better in times of no friends than a few friends will serve you in a time of no paranoia." If the guy has been in business, he undoubtedly has his bases at least somewhat covered, as in insurance and so forth. I am sure your on his list right now, but he is on yours too. If your legal case has merit, be prepared for a long battle with a lot of emotional ups and downs. If he has more serious problems like with taxes, he is going to have bigger things to worry about than retaliating against you.

In any case, keep positive and focus on the road ahead. That will help maximize your chances for things going your way, including future employment prospects.
    Last edited by noway2; September 23rd, 2011 at 05:06 AM. Reason: fixed the quote

Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    Your the only one that knows if he is capable of becoming violent. That being said, always keep an eye out for anything....

Actually the employer is the only one that really knows what he's capable of, unless someone else has experienced retaliation from the employer.

Quote Originally Posted by TedBeau View Post
    Actually the employer is the only one that really knows what he's capable of, unless someone else has experienced retaliation from the employer.
    Actually, the OP might have first hand knowledge of what he is capable of. My point was he would know, and we would not.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

He sounds like more of a bully and a blowhard than a real threat; that said, always Check Six...
    The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved

Distinguished Member Array grouse's Avatar
    Kansas is also a right to work state but I belong to a labor unoin anyway,not for more pay or benifits but for portection from "little Hitlers" like your EX boss.
    Wishing you good luck with your case and you just never know so it might be wise to carry a rock in your pocket for a while.
    Did I say rock? I meant to say "Glock".

Distinguished Member Array Jason Storm's Avatar
    Always watch your back no matter what, everytime you leave your home. I watch my back even more now since I had to deal with a female sailor of the same rank who is still bitter at me and avoids eye contact due to my previous rejection of her requests for dates and informing my chain of command of the situation many weeks back. I highly doubt that she will retaliate out in town since I did a background check on her (no criminal record of any kind nationwide) but still aware of that potential since she also carries a .380 with a carry permit. I am for her right to do so as long as she is not following me (while unnoticed, she spotted me once at a grocery store when she and I were good friends then) and not use her gun on me. Again, you never know these days and it is better to think ahead than be reactive and think it can't happen to you.
    Last edited by Jason Storm; September 24th, 2011 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMac View Post
    Based on your description of your boss. it looks like he was doing you a favor firing you. Use your talents where they will be appreciated.

Thanks to all .

I spend whole lot of time as you might guess looking for work

One think I have done is spending whole lot of time really thinking about never getting back in that fire work wise.

I was ok with it while working I was really glad to have a job .

But this one really took a toll hour wise and health wise .

I will for sure even as bad as it is here I will choose employment wisely +

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links