Very Serious Potential Threat From Disgruntled Employee

This is a discussion on Very Serious Potential Threat From Disgruntled Employee within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Hot Wing I can tell you I would never ever trust any of my employees to tell me the truth and all ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Very Serious Potential Threat From Disgruntled Employee

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Wing View Post
    I can tell you I would never ever trust any of my employees to tell me the truth and all the truth about

what they are were talking about a he said / he said deal is never good .
    I have not been in your exact situation, but have been in similar situations. The worst was when I had to close a plant that had already dwindled from 2500 people (largest employer in town) to 130 by the time I got involved. Took a cab from hotel to plant every day, and ate in a different town. Home office even opened a "dummy" credit card account for me.

But I digress & this is not my thread.

I only partially agree with Hot Wing. While I agree you should probably not rely on the other employees if they are saying the party is not planning revenge. I strongly suggest you continue to listen to them and pay particular attention if they should mention the other party IS planning some retaliation.

Good luck with your situation, and as others have said, be sure you say nothing bad about this former employee to ANYONE unless your employer's attorneys direct you to do so.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Guantes View Post
    Try to be alert, as best you can, to threats that may come from a distance, rather than up close. If he does consider retaliation, being ex military, a rifle may be his weapon of choice.
    I gotta agree,defending from an ambush with a rifle is almost impossible for the normal individual,especially when they know where you live/work/pickup kids/buy groceries/etc
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links