How would you handle this -- Mob Attack In Home - Page 6

How would you handle this -- Mob Attack In Home

This is a discussion on How would you handle this -- Mob Attack In Home within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; True that....

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: How would you handle this -- Mob Attack In Home

True that.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

I was just working this morning, with this thread in mind. Multiple targets (8" circles at 6 yds) three round bursts at a six rounds per second tempo.
    oakchas likes this.

Mobs welcome to try and invade my house.

After my 40 round colt mag is expended I will continue onto my magpul p mags, A total of 160 5.56 62 grain green tip LAP rounds. Then I will continue on to my S&W M&P shooting of my 14 round mag+1 then moving down to my other 4 ten round mags, Total of 55 .45 auto 230 gr hollow points. If there is more I will continue to blind people with my weapon light and pistol whip them till they are either dead or running away.
    Attached Images
    Spartacus100 likes this.
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” Albert Pike

If they RSVP, I'll play the drums for them.
    Attached Images
    guardmt and Rock and Glock like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus100 View Post
    I used question having my EDc on me or close by while at home until I read this article on Drudge. The homeowner needs to rethink his home security....what are your thougts on how you would have handled this situation.

Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house | Philadelphia Daily News | 09/27/2011
    I'm thinking that as soon as they kicked in the door, they would have seen the business end of my AR-15 with a chambered round ahead of 29 other rounds or at least the speaking end of a 12 ga shotgun? Would the AR-15 be going a little overboard?
    same here ! ! !
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Here's to fine upstanding journalism:

ABOUT 11 P.M. on Sept. 9, dozens of youths with bats and pipes descended on a tidy residential area of Port Richmond looking for white teens
    And.........

Police arrested Bergson Morin, 21, of Rosehill Street near Wyoming Avenue, Feltonville, as the man with the gun. They arrested Enrique Delgado, 32, of Rockland and C streets, Feltonville, as the man who hit LaVelle with the pipe. And they arrested a 17-year-old juvenile as the one who punched LaVelle in the face, giving him a black eye.
    A 21 and a 32 YO inciting some kids.

We got 3 million acres of Pike National Forest out here, and plenty of abandoned mine shafts over in the mining districts. I'd love for ya'll to come join us. We do not hanker to put up with this kind of behavior.
    Last edited by Rock and Glock; September 30th, 2011 at 12:27 PM.
    tcon67 likes this.

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

"dozens of youths" is correct. Dozens of youth don't work. Though I prefer My Cousin Vinny's yutes.

The 21 and 32 YO growed up yutes was the lootenants of the gang...
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Thank the the "War on Drugs" for creating a black market for them to exploit for funding. Shame we did learn our lesson with prohibition the first time. No amount of laws will make anyone a perfect, Christian, upstanding citizen no matter how many AFT helicopters we buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Highhawk View Post
    their needs to be minimum jail time for this type of behavior.
    Careful what you wish for. This works both ways; in FL this has sent law abiding citizens to jail for 3 years just for displaying a weapon even when a judge would have recommended a slap on the wrist. Unless of course it is worded specifically for home invasion, but still, I wanted to raise the point about minimum sentences.

Call 911; tell them you have 16 bodies blocking your doorway and need them removed for trespassing.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Wife call the cops, I'm sitting at the opposite end of the foyer and I'll quit shooting when they quit entering.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Wow.

I read this post before bed last night, from start to finish. The mob invasion really got me thinking, in fact it took me awhile to get to sleep. Like most of the DC members, I too would have grabbed a gun or two, had my wife and family in the bedrooms with more guns, and used the tools at hand to defend my castle regardless of cost. I think we all agree on this, we are "gun" people, and we will defend ourselves when necessary. I got that.

Now to the part that interrupted my peaceful slumber. Several members posted that the home owner did a couple of things right, sent his family to safe rooms, had the wife call 911 etc. Some people posted that he should have had a gun. DUH, this is a gun forum. My thoughts turned to the homeowners actions:

#1 He was probably not a gun person. I gotta believe that if he had, had a gun that it would have been brought into play. Not having a gun at hand does not make him a bad person. I would imagine a gun to be in his near future though.

#2 He was a hero. He met some teenagers who needed help. Not only did he help, but he opened his house to the kids, not thinking of the outcome, only that he needed to do the RIGHT thing. Without regard for his personal safety, he put others needs in front of his . When he came under attack he did not wither. He stood his ground against all odds. In the end, he stood like an old oak tree.

#3 This guy may not be one of us, but no one should fault his resolve, or his will to do the right thing. His family should be proud. I am sick and tired of hearing about namby pamby sheep that run and hide in the face of adversity. He is neither a sheep or one to run and hide.

We need more people who have the intestinal fortitude to do the right thing, regardless of the cost. My hat is off to this hero. Thank you for bolstering my belief in humanity.

His family should be proud. I am
    oakchas and Catfan63 like this.
    Don't tread on me or mine.
    I am comfortable laying on a rock in the sun; bothering no one. If you choose to ignore the above statement, you will wish all you had to do, is deal with a snake.

Senior Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    I`m from Philly and moved to Florida to escape the "Youth" violence back in the `70`s. The "Hood" is now the whole City,you`re not safe Anywhere. I was back there last year and couldn`t believe the destruction of my old neighborhood,Germantown. Looked like a War Zone!. If anybody kicks in my front door Hamburger Hill will look like a picnic after the 12GA gets done. 911 will be informed to bring a LOT of body bage and a Large clean up crew. We ALL hope that Never happens!!. Always Carry,Never Tell.

Quote Originally Posted by tcon67 View Post
    Amen and Amen !!! Basketball aint the only thing we take seriously in Ky. living ranks right up there a close second!!!
    Preach it, brother! (Can't wait for B-ball!) Back to the topic at hand- if they break down my door there will be plenty of spent 00 Buck shells to sweep up later.

AR-15, 3-4 30 round mags and all is good!
    ...T. Ray

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Sponsored Links