How would you handle this -- Mob Attack In Home - Page 7

How would you handle this -- Mob Attack In Home

This is a discussion on How would you handle this -- Mob Attack In Home within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Call cops, take out Saiga 12 gauge and point at door. Unless its a damn swat team coming through no one will make it six ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: How would you handle this -- Mob Attack In Home

Call cops, take out Saiga 12 gauge and point at door. Unless its a damn swat team coming through no one will make it six inches past that door. 9 shots, 1.5 seconds to reload 8 shots. With slugs loaded I highly doubt past shot one or two anyone even bothers to keep coming.

Damn thats a scary story.

I am not going outside and I am protecting my family. Port Richmond is my old neighborhood.If the door is breached, I'm going to start unloading magazines
    Home Invasion gun fight - YouTube
    War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

There are three kinds of people, sheep, sheepdogs, and wolves. If you don't understand this, you're a sheep.

Are you a turtle?

The mob just barely avoided crossing a line. For me, further aggreassion would have resulted in major carnage.
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

Senior Member Array digitalexplr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by obxned View Post
    The mob just barely avoided crossing a line. For me, further aggreassion would have resulted in major carnage.
    I'd have to say the line was crossed.

My wife at first didn't like the idea of me being armed around the house. Then I mentioned to her that if I wasn't armed and the door was kicked open she would be left to entertain our "guests" while I retrieved a weapon. No further objections have been offered.

Kick in my door, enter my house, meet the coroner.
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    I still plan on getting an AR this year, but this is also why I've been seriously considering a pistol-caliber carbine. I like Joker's comment on the 30-rnd 9mm mag, but think how much more effective it would be in a small rifle.
    Well I found one I am getting, for multiple reasons, and this can be added to it. Keltec Sub2000, comes in 9mm, 40, and 45. It accepts glock mags so you could put a 33 round extended mag in it and have some fun!
    2nd Amendment, the one that protects the rest!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Sponsored Links