Stranger In The Back Seat - Page 7

Stranger In The Back Seat

This is a discussion on Stranger In The Back Seat within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; First I am going to say some things I can't type here and since I am in gear I'm probably going to gun it and ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Stranger In The Back Seat

First I am going to say some things I can't type here and since I am in gear I'm probably going to gun it and force him off balance and then slamming it in park. I'll do what I can to get out while keeping an eye on him and my surroundings as best I can.

Then I'm going to go somewhere, if I make it of course, and deal with the adrenaline dump that is about to hit me.

Also, let me add, that I don't think jumping while the car is in motion (reverse) is a good idea as the door may force you under a tire.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

I think I'd be more creeped out by them just sitting there not saying or doing anything. I've dealt with the "dudes in my car with a gun" but have never dealt with the weirdo in my car not doing anything!

I'm pretty good about giving a quick look around. First off, there's not much chance someone is getting in my car without the alarm going off. On top of that, our cars have either tan or gray interior and they light up from the front, back, sides and floorboards so it would be hard not to see someone.

What would I really do? I'd probably be startled and just react to the shock of it. I imagine at that point the next step would depend on whether it's a him or her, and if it's a her, how she looked and where my wife happened to be at the moment... ;) That's just a stupid joke, sorry.

Whatever happens, I'm sure there will be some screaming and at least one of us getting out of the car... Not sure really. It took a whole lotta fight the last time something like this happened.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Links