"I'm Getting Arrested" app has post SD-shooting possibilities

This is a discussion on "I'm Getting Arrested" app has post SD-shooting possibilities within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Use a SPOT Tracker, hit the button it sends whatever message you've set up, to whomever you put in there. But, it also gives your ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: "I'm Getting Arrested" app has post SD-shooting possibilities

Use a SPOT Tracker, hit the button it sends whatever message you've set up, to whomever you put in there.

But, it also gives your GPS location, and continually updates on-line... so they can see where you are.

IF you hit the Emergency Button, Police / Ambulance / Rescue are sent to your GPS location.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by MitchellCT View Post
    Some friends and I worked out a text message code word.

When the message comes over the text/voicemail, we notify everyone else.

It's a general distress message that means "Drop whatever you are doing, everyone go to stand by and be prepared to get lawyers (me, or if I'm not available, someone from my firm) money or rifles."
    Hmmmmmmm....... Code word= Warren Zevon?
    Warren Zevon Lawyers, Guns and Money - YouTube
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    Hmmmmmmm....... Code word= Warren Zevon?
    Warren Zevon Lawyers, Guns and Money - YouTube
    Nope.

Senior Moderator
    Indeed - what could be a better idea when you are being arrested than to suddenly grab for your cell phone?

Nothing bad could possibly happen as a result of that.....
    Battle Plan (n) - a list of things that aren't going to happen if you are attacked.
    Blame it on Sixto - now that is a viable plan.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Acecool View Post
    Tell them you're notifying your attorney. If they have a problem with that, tell them you have a right to an attorney and if they continue to infringe on your rights necessary action can and will be taken.
    You have a right to an attorney prior to custodial questioning. You do not have a right to call your attorney in the middle of being arrested. No infringement of your rights is taking place if they don't allow you to make a call while you are being arrested.
    Battle Plan (n) - a list of things that aren't going to happen if you are attacked.
    Blame it on Sixto - now that is a viable plan.

Tell them you're notifying your attorney. If they have a problem with that, tell them you have a right to an attorney and if they continue to infringe on your rights necessary action can and will be taken.
    Your have the right to an attorney at all court matters, and during custodial interrogation.

Custodial interrogation means 2 thing - You are not free to leave & someone is attempting to get information out of you.

If you are in custody and nobody is asking you questions...you don't even need to be read your rights.

If you are being interrogated but are free to leave if you wish, you do not have the right to an attorney and one will not be provided for you if you desire but cannot afford one.

Quote Originally Posted by MitchellCT View Post
    Your have the right to an attorney at all court matters, and during custodial interrogation.

Custodial interrogation means 2 thing - You are not free to leave & someone is attempting to get information out of you.

If you are in custody and nobody is asking you questions...you don't even need to be read your rights.

If you are being interrogated but are free to leave if you wish, you do not have the right to an attorney and one will not be provided for you if you desire but cannot afford one.
    That's also why the words "You are not a suspect, AT THIS TIME" are used.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Inmates tell us that all the time, and we tell them sure you can make a call but on a payphone collect. Yes you are entitled to a free call but just not from us.
    One more step and it's on!

Bookmark to reference back to...not too "hi-tech" so will take other opinions into consideration.
    Disarming victims doesn't solve crime.
    ACLDN/USCCA/IDPA/NRA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links