Yet even more gas pump robberies

This is a discussion on Yet even more gas pump robberies within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by adric22 Yep - That is exactly what I used to do ( back when I used to buy gas ) I would ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Yet even more gas pump robberies

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adric22 View Post
    Yep - That is exactly what I used to do (back when I used to buy gas) I would even take a second between swiping my card and typing my pin number to do a 360 degree check .
    Have you stopped driving or gone electric? Or something else? Live in center of a large city? Just curious.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    Have you stopped driving or gone electric? Or something else? Live in center of a large city? Just curious.
    I have a Nissan Leaf, so gone electric would be the right guess.
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links