Time change - Page 3

Time change

This is a discussion on Time change within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Eaglebeak A wise old Native American once said "Only the government can believe it's possible to cut a strip off one end ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Time change

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglebeak View Post
    A wise old Native American once said "Only the government can believe it's possible to cut a strip off one end of a blanket, sew it to the other end of the blanket, and have a longer blanket that works better than the old one".
    GREAT QUOTE Can I use it some time?
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    Oh yeah. I have a bachelors in computer science, but I can't reset the clock in my car.
    My wife is the same way. Also, she can't quite seem to understand how to program the 'auto-unlock' on the Fit...

She can do all sorts of 'cool' things with computers. But, programming the TV, setting the clock in the car...that's all my territory. *sigh*
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links