You are looking at a house to buy when........ - Page 2

You are looking at a house to buy when........

This is a discussion on You are looking at a house to buy when........ within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Mattmann I would knock him the hell out wash the makeup off my hand and walk out to consider a better area ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: You are looking at a house to buy when........

Quote Originally Posted by Mattmann View Post
    I would knock him the hell out wash the makeup off my hand and walk out to consider a better area
    Im all for doing this, Heck Ive hit people trying to grab my buddies girlfriends when were all out shooting pool.

I agree with you (Im an a**hole too) I hope they forclose on em also.
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

VIP Member
    Yell Happy Halloween.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Punch him in the face. Twice. Once for being stupid and once for having different color eye brows...

first reaction at that distance would have been a left jab to the throat while the right is going for the Glock. then once i realize whats happened, i tell the owner hes lost the sale and i move on with my search. kudos for not pistol whipping the snot nosed punk tho lol
    Semper Fi

wow, my inital reaction would be open palm to face(finers aimed toward eyes), left hook to liver(which 9 out of 10 will tell you its worse then a knock out) then a heavy knee to the face..as said babboon would be doubled over. get the wife out of the house and call 911 to report the assault, (if for nothing more then to cover my butt for striking the monkey)

Shoot the Realtor for taking you there in the first place?
    Μολὼν λαβέ

USN 78-82/USAF 82-93 Medically Retired
    Desert Shield/Desert Storm
    DAV Life Member
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragongtr View Post
    it was over priced and I'm hoping it goes into forclosure (I'm a dick, get over it)

my family has strong ethics....
    Anyone else read this and LOL? These two statements tend to contradict each other.

Quote Originally Posted by smolck View Post
    Anyone else read this and LOL? These two statements tend to contradict each other.
    Eh, seem's you haven't heard of Kantian Ethics and the Kingdom of Ends.

Quote Originally Posted by dragongtr View Post
    Eh, seem's you haven't heard of Kantian Ethics and the Kingdom of Ends.
    Yes I have, but I choose not to listen to the dribble of Ol' Immanuel.

And since his kingdom is a union of different rational beings in a system by common laws. And these common laws, as established by the categorical imperative, are the laws used to evaluate the worth of an individual's actions. So who is going to evaluate the worth of jumping out of a closet?

Also, as astute as his theory may be, it won't help you in a court of law.

Quote Originally Posted by smolck View Post
    Yes I have, but I choose not to listen to the dribble of Ol' Immanuel.

And since his kingdom is a union of different rational beings in a system by common laws. And these common laws, as established by the categorical imperative, are the laws used to evaluate the worth of an individual's actions. So who is going to evaluate the worth of jumping out of a closet?

Also, as astute as his theory may be, it won't help you in a court of law.
    Well see, I never said I was going to rely on ethics to help in a court of law. Everyone knows ethics don't belong there.

I was simply pointing out that depending on the ethical system you subscribe to it can be quite easy for people to consider you to be a dick, seeing as you were having a hard time wrapping your head around that.

You will notice from the post that describes what my reaction was that no laws had been broken and there was/is no need to consider court.

I am not evaluating worth based on his action merely of jumping out of the closet, instead the over actions and obvious lifestyle of the whole family.

I said it once and I'll say it again.

I'm rooting for the mortgage company on this one, this family deserves their impending forclosure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links