Had to Draw on Someone Last Night - Page 7

Had to Draw on Someone Last Night

This is a discussion on Had to Draw on Someone Last Night within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Personally if I had to pull my gun on someone I wouldn't be posting it here on the internet , but I also believe until ...

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree168Likes

Thread: Had to Draw on Someone Last Night

Personally if I had to pull my gun on someone I wouldn't be posting it here on the internet , but I also believe until you have been put in that position you cant really say what your going to do and I hope for most of us that day never comes. But I also know here in Johnston county we have had a guy using his truck against and unarmed thief stealing on his property and safely secured in his vehicle run the guy down and kill him and jury let him off and that's before the Castle doctrine revision. Things here have been tense since the UNC Student Body President Eve Carson was killed and several home invasions over the years I don't think she would have been convicted but im not a lawyer just a juror . I don't know if she is a troll but she made it home ok I would have alerted the Police of a potential threat to the neighbor hood . Just my 2 cents goodnight all.
    bmcgilvray likes this.
    "If you want peace, prepare for war." Si vis pacem, para bellum.
    NRA Member - GRNC Member
    Old Paratroopers never die , we just regroup!!
    82nd ABN DIV.. GOD Bless our Troops!!
    Foward Observer 3/505thPIR - A/319thAFAR
    87-91 "Just Cause - Desert Sheild/Storm"

Thankfully the situation worked out well...I would be thanking the Lord ...for keeping my mind focused...and able to get the heck away from danger. Seems that even in my small town I notice more questionable persons on bicycles. That certainly has me on alert.
    S&W 640-3

Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    The Judicial system is not based on common sense or what we think. It is based on weighing actions as measured against law of the land.

For instance, in some cities there is a law against drinking in public. One would think that it's ok to drink a beer on your own fron porch, your property. But technically, you could be charged with an open container.

My opinion was more based on the thought that if she had of pulled the trigger, would she be justified. I think not with the elements we know of from the post. Under these circumstances, I'm not sure if pulling a gun was really needed.
    I realize the justice system doesnt care about what I think. But I try to look at scenarios in terms of 'the reasonable man (or woman.)' That is what my state uses.

I dont see a criminal trial coming out of drinking in public either, unless you killed someone while doing it. I didnt say she wouldnt be in trouble (altho I'd find that disappointing too)...I really do not think that a criminal trial would come out of it....no one harmed, her word against his, no shots fired.

OTOH, we havent heard from any lawyers yet, have we?
    Fortune favors the bold.

Freedom doesn't mean safe, it means free.

The thing about "defense" is that it has practically nothing to do with guns. (As passed on by CCW9MM)

My point is not based on what I think, nor is it based on the view of the citizen gun toter male or female. I am thinking in terms of an LE, who, if shots had been fired, would be the investigator, and attempt to put together facts.

So here is what we have so far if she had shot him.

No weapon present.
    Doors locked on car by own admission.
    No sign of attempted entry.
    Dead or wounded man shot from inside and from behind locked doors.
    Only other witness is possibly dead, so noone to tell his side.
    Her admission to shooting a black man at an intersection she says tried to open locked car door.

Now, I may have expanded this a bit. Of course she did not shoot him. But why not? If he was that hostile towards her that she went to all the trouble of pulling a gun, with 2 hands, instead of driving off? And admitting to joking and laughing about it.

I have done nothing here but question and scrutinize points made in the statement. Don't like it? Well, too bad, because that's what any good LE in the country will do if it gets their attention. Everything said will be checked out, and questioned, and put under the microscope.

Remember that before get pissed because someone may not agree with you.

Oh, and by the way, when the lawyers get involved, it's too late. One way or the other at that point you are out time and money.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Distinguished Member Array AZJD1968's Avatar
    My point is not based on what I think, nor is it based on the view of the citizen gun toter male or female. I am thinking in terms of an LE, who, if shots had been fired, would be the investigator, and attempt to put together facts.

No weapon present.
    Her admission to shooting a black man at an intersection she says tried to open locked car door.

Now, I may have expanded this a bit. Of course she did not shoot him. But why not? If he was that hostile towards her that she went to all the trouble of pulling a gun, with 2 hands, instead of driving off? And admitting to joking and laughing about it.

I have done nothing here but question and scrutinize points made in the statement. Don't like it? Well, too bad, because that's what any good LE in the country will do if it gets their attention. Everything said will be checked out, and questioned, and put under the microscope.

Oh, and by the way, when the lawyers get involved, it's too late. One way or the other at that point you are out time and money.
    To be fair, if you are going to expand on her actions and say that she shoots him, you must also expand on his actions and say he did something else....... Because as the situation was told, he was not shot for his actions, he was driven away from.
    zonker1986 and Sfire like this.
    Stop whining and go do something that makes a difference!
    If you think that I may be talking to you, then I am.

Quote Originally Posted by BrunetteMP View Post
    Was running errands after work last night in town, pulled up to a stop sign at an intersection and was waiting for traffic to lighten up to pull out. I had my window down, radio up and spotted a black male around 250lbs dressed in black riding a bike, he drifted down the road and turned next to me, coming directly at me and yelled "hey! Hey you!", I hit the lock on the doors, got the window up to a safe height, threw it in reverse and grabbed my .40. He advanced aggressively headed for the door handle, I kept reversing, drew my weapon and told him to get away from my car. He saw the gun, and froze. I put my foot on the gas, backed up and made a u turn at a safe distance away and left.

To put this in prospective, I'm a 5'3, white female so he probably thought I was the perfect victim. I later called my buddy, who I actively train with, and we laughed that there is now a want to-be car-jacker whom most likely has smelly pants. I told him maybe he will think next time about doing so.
    In the mean time I’ll be staying away from the area in case some of his buddies were watching, and he was smart enough to get a plate number. Thankfully I live outside the city in a rural area and have no business in the city.

I chock it up to a good experience, and believe my muscle memory served me well. Things are crazy out there these days. Hope everyone stays safe.
    I believe you acted appropriatly how-ever....................

Are you familiar with HB650? It went into affect Dec 1st
    1. Castle doctrine is now in affect,,,,,,which means you did not have to retreat or throw your car into reverse..........meaning your castle is not only your home of residence but also your work place and your car.........which means you do not have to make an attempt to retreat.
    This is what could have been legal
    1. Roll your windows up. lock your doors 1st and foremost.........you were waiting for traffic, your intended direction of travel was forward.(in the courts that would hold up) you endanger others behind you and you would not break any traffic laws or shown any intent of reckless driving.
    2. He trys to get in..........you point your weapon at him in clear view and yell stop....keep both hands on the weapon
    He retreats or is an idiot
    3. If hes and idiot and breaks the window or some how manages to get in and puts his hands on you..........bam bam

you feared for your life and you shot to stop the threat.

its your property........its your life..........and you were just minding your bussness........case closed!

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    Sorry, conditions in bold NOT met... reaching for a door handle does not constitute forcible anything....

Nope, I'm saying you're in reverse, you see the way is clear to exit... OP's CAR was bigger than you and her BG put together. You are in a 1-2 ton projectile... he is on a bike... he's astride it with feet planted on the ground... he's a speed bump if he tries anything REAL... CQB with an automobile.... not something I would want to try...

Now, if you must. As soon as he reaches into his pants with the other hand ('cause one is reaching for but not in contact with your door handle.... okay point your gun at him.... but my point is this... I would not have seen him reach into his drawers... I'd have been a block away... The way was clear, OP was ALREADY backing up...

Next time you're in your car, back your car out of your drive and onto the street, while taking your weapon off the seat next to you... and pointing at, say COM of your front door... Go Joey Chitwood, go!
    You do know that someone can pull a gun on you and shoot MUCH faster than you can pull away in a car..... regardless of what type of car you drive. What the OP did was more than reasonable.
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

No weapon present.

As you eventually pointed out, no shots were fired. That is the only scenario....the one that the OP wrote...that I have commented on.

So the only charge would be brandishing or whatever law they have concerning that in her state. So...back to, I seriously doubt that a woman relating her fear of the assailant would end up in a court room. Pay a fine? Maybe. It would be her word against his and again.....since no harm was done, it's unlikely there would be further action. And that is all I've said...

If you are insinuating that I am 'pissed' you are (further) mistaken. I'm pretty sure my posts are rational and non-confrontational.

I will totally agree with you about the lawyers tho.
    Fortune favors the bold.

Freedom doesn't mean safe, it means free.

The thing about "defense" is that it has practically nothing to do with guns. (As passed on by CCW9MM)

Quote Originally Posted by adric22 View Post
    Well, I have to admit he does have a point. Lets run the scenario again and replace the large black man with a small nerdy white guy. Or lets replace them with a small woman or a young child. Lets say they were doing all of the same things, on a bicycle, yelling "hey you." Even reaching for the door handle.

However, I'm as guilty as anyone for profiling. I've said it before. When I'm walking in a public place I scope out every person and see what they are doing. I'm far more likely to pay attention to certain types of people than others. But race or size often has less to do with it than what they are wearing, how they are behaving, how is their haircut, do they have piercings or tattoos? Do they have the palms of their hands hidden? Are they keeping a hand in a pocket? A man in a business suit doesn't hardly even register.

Yesterday I was shocked to see 2 Muslim women in my local Wal-Mart wearing the full burqa. I've never seen that in person before, only on TV. (I live in Texas, after all) My first thought, I'm ashamed to admit, was "are those even women hiding under there? Look, there is room for a machine gun under there too." But in this case I think I've just seen too many TV shows and it was such an unusual sight for me it sent me into condition orange for a few seconds.

Why? To accommodate one guys right to pontificate and armchair quarterback another's actions during a situation that they themselves probably have never even been involved in.... And even if they have, to say that the "cookie cutter response" is the only viable answer in every situation is in itself as silly as the innuendo made by the wannabe poster.

Not me.

I say play it as the OP said and let the quarterback have his few lines of satisfaction; after all, it is her thread, not his.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Particular disturbing to me is the attitude of making jokes about it with a friend after the fact like it's some sort of joke. Reeks of immaturity to me.
    Quoted for emphasis. Plus, why would she run to post it here, but not notify law enforcement? I guess the one dime she had to drop on a call was to have a few laughs with her friend. That hardly sounds like a sensible reaction by someone who may have just avoided a violent rape, don't you think?

Two more inconsistencies here:

1. Why would a "BG" (not yet a proven BG, but let's run with that) consider calling out to his potential victim to gain her attention from afar? To give her time to get away, as she did? If his goal is rapine, robbery, or carjacking, this makes no sense.

2. The OP did not say she was traveling away from home but was running errands. She lists her location as NC. She said when she heard the man shout to her, she rolled her window up to a "safe" height. [Personally for me, a "safe" height is all the way up - I'm not interested in getting in a shouting match with a potential attacker, but that's just me. YMMV.]

The ambient temperatures in central and coastal NC that evening were in the low 40's, and MUCH colder out toward the mountains. I know, and looked it up to be sure. Is she implying she rides around after dark with her window(s) open when the temperatures are in the low 40's? I am hot-blooded by nature, but I don't.

I am thinking this story is fabricated.

As others have pointed out, the OP identifies herself as an MP. I have had enough time in the service to qualify for my blue INDEF ID card. I served as both enlisted and an officer with a two year stint as a squadron commander.

If she is an active duty MP, I would also think it highly prudent to report this incident to my squadron commander (or whatever the Army calls them) long before posting it on a public board, and shortly after notifying the local cops. As an MP, she would be entrusted with carrying a sidearm while on duty, and her actions with a firearm (even a personally-owned one) off-base would be relevant to her status as an MP. I know this to be a fact. I personally saw more than one security policeman (USAF equivalent) get in trouble for off-based incidents that were initially not reported.

She identifies her state of residence, her height, relative weight, her hair color and other uniquely-identifying traits. There are only so many Army MPs on NC bases with her characteristics. I would be concerned my military supervisor would hear of this through someone who lurks/posts here. If she's a FORMER military MP, that's a different story, and her avatar is then somewhat misleading.
    Last edited by MadMac; December 18th, 2011 at 08:06 AM.
    Secret Spuk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJD1968 View Post
    "he advanced aggressively headed for the door handle"

These were the OP original words, which, IMO, is plenty for her to draw.
    I did see that, and since I have no idea what heading "aggresssively" for a door handle on a bicycle means, we'll just have to say we don't know. Since she said she had locked the doors, I would like to know how the potential assailant approaches a door handle (not the "door" or the "car"), but specifically the handle itself on a bicycle. She made no mention of her potential assailant even touching her vehicle. Just curious.

BTW, ask your wife if she thinks it's OK to draw down on any man who approaches her in an "aggessive" way. It's logical he has the proper equipment for rapine, and since he's a guy he can overpower her. Time to shoot, right?
    Last edited by MadMac; December 18th, 2011 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roon View Post
    You can be "just sayin" all you want but there is no reason for some of the comments you have made.

There is no logical explanation for approaching her vehicle. If he wanted to talk, her window was down and he obviously had her attention, he could have done so without approaching. A strange person walking up and reaching for the door handle of her locked car is no different than trying to enter her locked home...both actions will be met with a drawn firearm I would imagine and she would most definately be in the right.

You need to stop being a pedantic contrarian trying to find fault in every scenario you see...its rather annoying.
    As I said to another, if you feel there are "no reasons" for my posts, and I am annoying, feel free to:

1) ignore my posts, and laugh me off as a crank,
    2) petition the mods to have me tossed off the boards because you disagree with my critical analysis.

If someone doesn't want their actions "nitpicked" or Monday-morning quarterbacked, they are free to keep their personal experiences to themselves. The reason this board exists is to examine these scenarios in the cold, harsh light of day, and see it as a potential jury may see it. It also allows us to scrutinize the stated scenario for credibility. I find it lacking in this case.

Personally, the people I find annoying are those that seem to believe their gun is the solution to every safety problem they have, or refuse to look critically at posted events and to clarify their own perspective. Simply cheerleading and rooting for someone that pulls out their carry piece is boring, and predictable from many posters. Of course, this is the intertubez, and you must be your own best Bee Ess screener. Just because someone posted a scenario doesn't mean it actually happened.

After reviewing the OP and some other data in this thread, I now highly suspect the OP's account is fabricated. There are simply too many internal inconsistencies in the account, including her reaction to the perceived assault.

If she really throught she was about to be raped (as some with overactive imaginations here believe), she wouldn't be yukking it up with her buddies after the fact about the perceived rapist. ...and she would have notified the police about a suspected cycling rapist on the streets.
    Last edited by MadMac; December 18th, 2011 at 07:55 AM.
    glockman10mm likes this.

No weapon present.
    Disparity of force
    Presuming she talked to the police on scene instead of "I was in fear for my life. I want to cooperate, but I will not answer any questions until I have consulted with my attorney"
    With easily shattered glass with nothing more than a firm tap with a pointed object. And, oh yeah CASTLE DOCTRINE
    Only other witness is possibly dead, so no one to tell his side.
    Usually are not any in these cases.
    Presuming she talked to the police on scene instead of "I was in fear for my life. I want to cooperate, but I will not answer any questions until I have consulted with my attorney"

Now, I may have expanded this a bit. Of course she did not shoot him. But why not? If he was that hostile towards her that she went to all the trouble of pulling a gun, with 2 hands, instead of driving off?
    You are assuming 2 hands on the gun, and I covered that earlier. Utilizing the gun stopped the guy from approaching any closer, giving her the opportunity to get away without a demolition derby...Or shooting him. The threat was stopped. Move and counter move. Give her credit for recognizing that fact in the very, very short time involved.
    And admitting to joking and laughing about it.
    That's been beaten to death, we are all in agreement on it, she should have called 911 first. I'll further expand on this a little later.

Once you drop the hammer, it's too late. You are committed to that course.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMac View Post
    Quoted for emphasis. Plus, why would she run to post it here, but not notify law enforcement? I guess the one dime she had to drop on a call was to have a few laughs with her friend. That hardly sounds like someone who may have just avoided a violent rape, don't you think?
    Most people with close friends call them when they are troubled, scared, depressed, or any number of other issues that require talking to someone who cares. It's called counseling, free, no couch to lay on and tell a stranger about your childhood (just learned something else about MadMac). Laughing about a bad or scary situation does help. Once again, this was one that she should have called 911 and reported it, then called her buddy to talk her through what happened.
    Two more inconsistencies here:

1. Why would a "BG" (not yet a proven BG, but let's run with that) consider calling out to his potential victim to gain her attention from afar? To give her time to get away, as she did? If his goal is rapine, robbery, or carjacking, this makes no sense.
    Well, that is how they usually do it. Play the role of a pan handler, person looking for directions somewhere, any number of seemingly innocent methods of getting a strangers attention while they close the distance to striking range. Ergo she rolled up her window to the "Safe height". Move and counter move.

We do need to establish distance (not yours MadMac, I suspect your warning zone is something around 1 inch). One does not move aggressively towards a door from a distance greater than 6 feet, but this is speculation since she did not say how far away. A reasonable persons definition of "Moving Aggressively" would indicate sudden speed and reaching (arm(s) extended). 2 year olds will do that from across a room until they learn that is wasted effort to hold their arms up, disrupts balance, and gives away their intent. The adults that I have witnessed do it in 0 to 6 feet (2 paces).
    2. The OP did not say she was traveling away from home and lists her location as NC.
    Yeah, and? She also stated she was running errand after work in town, where she lives rural.
    She said when she heard the man shout to her, she rolled her window up to a "safe" height. [Personally for me, a "safe" height is all the way up - I'm not interested in getting in a shouting match with a potential attacker, but that's just me. YMMV.]
    Your point? Safe height being enough to let sound in, but no body parts maybe? Giving the benefit of the doubt that the man approaching her had innocent intent?

The ambient temperatures in central and coastal NC that evening were in the low 40's, and MUCH colder out toward the mountains. I know, and looked it up to be sure. Is she implying she rides around after dark with her window(s) open when the temperatures are in the low 40's? I am hot-blooded by nature, but I don't.
    Again, your point? I do it all the time in Colorado in temps down to the teens. Fall/winter coat stays on if I am getting in and out of my vehicle for errand running or work - more to point I don't take it off unless I know I am going to be in my vehicle for more than an hour. It's called temperature regulation. Vehicle heater is on hot because my feet and legs are cold. My coat is doing it's job so I need the cool air to keep my torso from broasting. Never mind I smoke, and keep the window down so my vehicle does not get saturated with the ashtray smell.

I am thinking this story is fabricated.
    Thanks for sharing.

I did see that, and since I have no idea what heading "aggresssively" for a door handle on a bicycle means, we'll just have to say we don't know. Since she said she had locked the doors, I would like to know how the potential assailant approaches a door handle (not the "door" or the "car"), but specifically the handle itself on a bicycle. She made no mention of her potential assailant even touching her vehicle. Just curious.
    I have read in news reports, and yes, seen on COPS, carjackers use a stolen bike looking to upgrade. Muggers use a bike as a getaway vehicle as well, since it is faster than running. Again, here are more details that we don't know. It would be safe to presume that it was at an angle allowing the pedal pusher to be able to reach and grab something effectively.

Dismounting a bike without getting tangled up in it is very easy and fast if you don't care about it falling or where it rolls to. (learned something else about MM). She read the intent, and made the decision to not allow the individual the opportunity to make contact.

BTW, ask your wife if she thinks it's OK to draw down on any man who apporaches her in an aggessive way. It's logical he has the proper equipment for rapine, and since he's a guy he can overpower her. Time to shoot, right?
    This one I am presuming you are directing at me specifically. Rape being the worst thing that can happen, 99.9% of the time it happens to a female, worse than death to some people. Males get robbed, possibly beaten, or killed. Females have extra items to worry about. Kidnapping, and sexual structured crimes.

I have gleaned from your postings that your timeline where you deem it is time to react in any fashion, is farther down the scale of most people, to the point of too late.

If at all possible, imagine you are 5'3", feminine build and strength, sitting seat belted in a car in condition yellow minding your own business, and someone much taller than you and likely double your weight and strength comes at you. At what point do you decide to take preventive measures to stop it? Are you going to wait for the glass to shatter and large hands around your neck or a massive fist slamming into your face? Don't say "I'll drive away before he gets to me." We all know that is what you do. You probably would have driven off when you saw the guy a block away - better safe than sorry. I want to know if you are capable of putting yourself in someone elses shoes without blaming them for their lack of "Personal Risk Management and Avoidance" to the point of "They got what they deserved". Honestly, I don't think you are capable of it.

As I said to another, if you feel there are "no reasons" for my posts, and I am annoying, feel free to:

1) ignore my posts, and laugh me off as a crank,
    2) petition the mods to have me tossed off the boards because you disagree with my critical analysis.
    1) I do ignore most, more shocked than able to laugh, Troll more than crank.
    2) Public forum, and certainly not going to violate your first amendment rights. Given time, you will either accomplish this on your own, or find a new hobby. There are some forums that you certainly would be booted from, and I suspect you have been.

If someone doesn't want their actions "nitpicked" or Monday-morning quarterbacked, they are free to keep their personal experiences to themselves. The reason this board exists is to examine these scenarios in the cold, harsh light of day, and see it as a potential jury may see it.
    Ooohh, look, something else we agree on. That makes 4 I think.

Personally, the people I find annoying are those that seem to believe their gun is the solution to every safety problem they have, or refuse to look critically at posted events and to clarify their own perspective. Simply cheerleading and rooting for someone that pulls out their carry piece is boring, and predictable from many posters.
    Personally I find it annoying that there are people who believe that if a person ends up using their gun in defense, it's their own damn fault for not taking proper proactive measures, or not just complying with the BG's demands, no matter what they are. Better to be a victim than protect your right to freedom, safety, and life?

After reviewing the OP and some other data in this thread, I now highly suspect the OP's account is fabricated. There are simply too many internal inconsistencies in the account, including her reaction to the perceived assault.

If she really throught she was about to be raped (as some with overactive imaginations here believe), she wouldn't be yukking it up with her buddies after the fact about the perceived rapist. ...and she would have notified the police about a suspected cycling rapist on the streets.
    Covered that above. She (the OP, just so we are clear on that) did not know the intent. She perceived it to be "no good will come from this", and reacted. My wife tossed rape out there since males have a tendency to overlook that little fact when dealing with female's potential risks. I don't doubt that is on the list of every female of "What could happen to me?"

My wife can take care of herself. You want to broach this subject of potential sexual violation with the female members of the forum, knock yourself out. I'll go make the popcorn.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

IMO Glockman 10MM pretty much nailed it.

The O/P is claiming to be a mamber of a Military Police unit. While the reciting of the incident seem's more from a non-police person. That writing would never suffice as a police report.

Much is made about the race of the individual. Although the race of a subject is important to report. The context of this use of race is more stated for prejudicial effect (IMO).

Pointing a firearm at an individual, causing them to fear for their lives is a crime in itself. But is justified under specific scenario, and situations. Just the same as with shooting at an individual. Both should be reported to the police.

From a policeman's point of view (Military or civilian). And believing this subject is a criminal and is bent on a crime against the person (robbery,rape,carjacking,assault,murder) It would be incumbent upon that Officer to report or at least notify the local police. First to assist in identifying the individual so he may be brought to custody, therefore preventing his future assaults, and protect future victims. And if possible identify him for the local police as they may have open cased with this same perpetrator. Also assisting in his capture.

While I hesitate to say the scenario is bogus. It does make me go hmmmmmm!

From any direction I look at this... I'd have to say the O/P was more lucky than anything else.
    Last edited by Secret Spuk; December 18th, 2011 at 05:20 PM.

Distinguished Member Array AZJD1968's Avatar
    Let me see if I have this right? She is in her car, a large man on a bike is approaching her AGGRESSIVELY and yelling at her. She gets her gun (from the seat next to her) in hand, says "get away from my car", backs up, turns around and drives away..........

I don't have to ask anyone what they would have done differently in that situation. I personally would have done that exact same thing and I expect my wife and daughters to do the same.

This thread has gotten WAY out of hand!
    Stop whining and go do something that makes a difference!
    If you think that I may be talking to you, then I am.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Links