Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

My Xmas present

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  rstickle 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I wish mindless-trolls with sub-standard IQ's would quite posting links to that video. If you don't have the intellectual ability to analyze that video for what it is, then there is no point in even trying to discuss it.

I can not reason with an unreasonable person...

Edit

And have a Merry Christmas

#4 ·
The video has nothing to do with being a "sheepdog" or "superhero". It has to do with an active shooter situation, one where your caught in it. In a situation like this, YES, I will bring my gun into play. I do not intend to go down without putting up a fight.

Now, if I'm not in the room, not in imminent danger, I'm calling 911 and keeping myself out of the line of fire.

As for the video, it means nothing. It was staged with a desired outcome. They stacked the deck to insure it would give them the results they wanted. For the video to have been fair and unbias, the shooter would not have known who or how many people were armed.

#5 ·
This video again. I thought maybe we were past this crap........

Reactions: TN_Mike
#6 ·
I've always wondered how things would have played out if one of the students actually did have their REAL firearm on them.
You have to wonder about the implied logic of shooting at a perceived REAL threat with a FAKE gun. I doubt I would have done anything
but seek cover in that senerio and cuss about how lucky they were I wasn't REALLY armed afterwards.

Most contrived "News" story since loading up Ford Pintos with explosives.

#7 ·
What is it with OP's cynicalness? Seems he has nothing positive to say about anything--except his own pronouncements, of course. Must be that NYC part of him.

Reactions: Harryball
#8 ·
That video kind of reminds me of the first time I had sex...

Didn't know what I was doing and I shot prematurely....

Reactions: INccwchris
#10 ·
Well...since I saw on you tube that it will do no good to carry a gun, I think I'll just sell all my stuff and if someone walks in shooting, I'll just curl up in the fetal position and hope that they dont shoot me...because obviously, I wouldn't have a chance. I'll just give up before it even gets started.

Thanks for the Christmas Present. It probably saved me lots of money down the road in the cost of training,ammo, gun and all that goes with it.

I mean... since its "proof" that we all live in a dream world, why bother even carrying?

Thanks for the enlightenment and the generous contribution.

And now so that this thread dosent degrade any further from the intent of this forum, I am closing it.

#11 ·
Just a note, because I can.

This is by far one of the worst designed and executed experiments I have ever seen, and I have stated it since first watching the program on TV. If I had done something like this in college I'd have been laughed out of the class and been looking at an "F"! Unfortunately there are people who accept this as a valid experiment, which is sad and shows some of the ignorance in our Country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.