BB Gun = Death!

This is a discussion on BB Gun = Death! within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Good shoot, he did what he had to do to make sure he went home at the end of the day. Also maybe some people ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: BB Gun = Death!

Distinguished Member Array OhioCatter's Avatar
    Good shoot, he did what he had to do to make sure he went home at the end of the day. Also maybe some people should not have guns .

2. Remove Ads

Based on what I've read a fair percentage on this forum shouldn't have them...

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Anyone can claim to be tough as nails . . . until they themselves have to drive that nail home.
    gunthorp and kb2wji like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith View Post
    Based on what I've read a fair percentage on this forum shouldn't have them...

And by that you mean we don't have that right? A lot of people shouldn't be driving, but until it's illegal...
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

I have heard of people/college kids, using air soft pistols to rob/mug people outside a college campus. (I knew a student who was doing that, and i turned him into police, he is currently in prison) anyways, air soft pistols, on the good ones anyways, are very realistic in weight and mimic real weapons so good they are even used as trainning tools. Only difference is they have an orange tip that differs from real ones. That can be sawed off or painted. All i have to say is the person i know is lucky that this was before CCW in wosconsin..... IMHO the police officer was in the right, and to deal with it if i were in his place is, "it might have been a BB gun, but how was i supposed to know? At that time it was him or me...."
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links