Armored Cars and Shopping Centers - Page 2

Armored Cars and Shopping Centers

This is a discussion on Armored Cars and Shopping Centers within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Triple D is a mickey mouse operation anyway. It doesn't surprise me that they would have one of their trucks hijacked. The people they hire ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Armored Cars and Shopping Centers

Triple D is a mickey mouse operation anyway. It doesn't surprise me that they would have one of their trucks hijacked. The people they hire to run these routes are ridiculously undertrained and have almost no SA at all. I know I used to work for them. They refuse to alter anything because they don't want to be burdened by common sense
    The American flag does not fly because the wind moves past it-The American flag flies from the last breath of each military member who has died protecting it, American soldiers don't fight because they hate what's in front of them...they fight because they love what's behind them."

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Rogers View Post
    I never use my debit card except to make an ATM withdrawal. The rest is on a credit card.

A problem with a credit card affects the credit card company. A problem with a debit card affects my bank account.
    Until I moved to FL, I had never had a credit card number stolen. I've been in Florida for 7 months and have had my credit card number stolen 3 times...and I'm very careful with it. I scratch off the 3 digit pin from the card and memorize it and I don't sign the card, I print "please check ID" on the back. I've now started only using it for gas and large purchases in stores such as Sears. When going to restaurants, I just use cash now. Restaurant staff are the worst to steal your card number and then sell it to someone else. I told my wife that at least with the credit card stuff, we have not been held responsible for the bogus charges (we keep a close watch on that and report immediately). If it was your debit card, they hav direct access to your checking account with no limits to liability like with a credit card. My debit card is only used as ATM card and stays locked in safe.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links