Female Neighbor Invades Home

This is a discussion on Female Neighbor Invades Home within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; We have a real low-life family in the neighborhood and their greatest entertainment seems to come from making folks’ lives just as miserable as theirs. ...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Female Neighbor Invades Home

Female Neighbor Invades Home

We have a real low-life family in the neighborhood and their greatest entertainment seems to come from making folks’ lives just as miserable as theirs. The mother is the leader of this pack and loves to confront anyone by getting in their face, screaming and even pushing and hitting those she feels have crossed her. No one stands up to her for fear of a violent confrontation. That all ended two years ago when she tried to break into my house and attack me. The only thing that stopped her was my .45 pistol.

Her son and his buddy beat up my son for the third and last time that day. Alerted by my daughter, I ran down to the fight scene just in time to see the kid skulking away. I told him to keep his hands off my kid and he went into his house.

We went back home and soon, the crazy mom started calling my house, leaving threatening messages on my answering machine. Of course we ignored the phone calls, as you can't reason with her as she always thinks her children do no wrong. The last time I tried to speak to her about a problem ended up with her pounding on my chest.

Well, here she comes, storming up onto my porch with her kids and an SUV full of teenagers in my driveway; she brought a mob to see the show. She started pounding on my door, demanding I open it, which I did, but I kept the screen door closed. She then proceeded to scream at me. I told her at least five times to get off my porch. She said that she didn’t have to listen to me and that she could do what she wanted.

She then grabbed the screen door handle and tried to pull it open. I held it shut, but she kept on screaming and pulling. I then shoved the door into her, hoping she'd get the hint and leave. It only infuriated her more and she lunged through the screen! She then wheeled around and charged for the hole in the door, at me.

At this point I knew that if she got inside I'd have a real problem on my hands, not to mention my wife and children were in the house. So, out came my Taurus .45 ACP that I always carry. She glanced up and was looking straight down the barrel. It stopped her dead and she and her cronies fled my property.

I immediately called the police. Three cruisers and a detective arrived. They took my report and my neighbor’s who witnessed the whole thing. They charged Ms. Crazy with criminal mischief and trespass. She was served with a warrant and arrested. She did get out on bond and we later went to court.

Of course she pled ‘not guilty’, but the judge found her guilty on both charges and sentenced her to 2 years’ probation (30 days in jail if she breaks it), fined her and she was told to stay away from and not contact my family ever again.

So far, all has been quiet, but her probation ended this week…
    Hopyard and beararms like this.

2. Remove Ads

Welcome to the board from MN.
    Hope things stay calm with the neighbors.
    mano3 and Medic218 like this.
    Democracy:
    Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.
    Freedom:
    A well armed lamb contesting the vote.

Who were the teenagers she brought? Gang members or the Glee Club?

They were her neighbors. More spectators for her show. They sure scattered like rats when the gun came out!

Quote Originally Posted by mano3 View Post
    We have a real low-life family in the neighborhood and their greatest entertainment seems to come from making folks’ lives just as miserable as theirs. The mother is the leader of this pack and loves to confront anyone by getting in their face, screaming and even pushing and hitting those she feels have crossed her. No one stands up to her for fear of a violent confrontation. That all ended two years ago when she tried to break into my house and attack me. The only thing that stopped her was my .45 pistol.

Her son and his buddy beat up my son for the third and last time that day. Alerted by my daughter, I ran down to the fight scene just in time to see the kid skulking away. I told him to keep his hands off my kid and he went into his house.

We went back home and soon, the crazy mom started calling my house, leaving threatening messages on my answering machine. Of course we ignored the phone calls, as you can't reason with her as she always thinks her children do no wrong. The last time I tried to speak to her about a problem ended up with her pounding on my chest.

Well, here she comes, storming up onto my porch with her kids and an SUV full of teenagers in my driveway; she brought a mob to see the show. She started pounding on my door, demanding I open it, which I did, but I kept the screen door closed. She then proceeded to scream at me. I told her at least five times to get off my porch. She said that she didn’t have to listen to me and that she could do what she wanted.

She then grabbed the screen door handle and tried to pull it open. I held it shut, but she kept on screaming and pulling. I then shoved the door into her, hoping she'd get the hint and leave. It only infuriated her more and she lunged through the screen! She then wheeled around and charged for the hole in the door, at me.

At this point I knew that if she got inside I'd have a real problem on my hands, not to mention my wife and children were in the house. So, out came my Taurus .45 ACP that I always carry. She glanced up and was looking straight down the barrel. It stopped her dead and she and her cronies fled my property.

I immediately called the police. Three cruisers and a detective arrived. They took my report and my neighbor’s who witnessed the whole thing. They charged Ms. Crazy with criminal mischief and trespass. She was served with a warrant and arrested. She did get out on bond and we later went to court.

Of course she pled ‘not guilty’, but the judge found her guilty on both charges and sentenced her to 2 years’ probation (30 days in jail if she breaks it), fined her and she was told to stay away from and not contact my family ever again.

So far, all has been quiet, but her probation ended this week…
    Sounds like you did most everything right, as you posted it. Maybe mama learned her lesson... or maybe she's bad Mama Fratelli from The Goonies

mano3 and OldVet like this.
    It could be worse.
    "A law that burdens the exercise of an enumerated constitutional right by simply making that right more difficult to exercise cannot be considered “reasonably adapted” to a government interest, no matter how substantial that interest may be."
    Wollard V Sheridan

Wow. Sounds like Sixto's "Hilljack" neighbours on steroids! (See Sixto's thread entitled "Hilljack Neighbours at it Again")

Good thing you were armed and had witnesses. This woman is lucky she didn't feel the pain of searing hot lead just as her life oozed out of her wretched body from the gaping wound created by a .45.

Yet, these people never learn, they feel wronged and vindictive and you probably have not heard the last from them. I would really be on alert now.
    oneshot likes this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Keep an eye out for revenge.

I wish you well.

Doc

Well done mano3. I hope you have a carry permit and exercise it at all times.

If you haven't already, I would also recommend that you become very familiar with the self defense and castle doctrine laws for AL.
    rdpG19 likes this.

We had a kid in our neighborhood who liked to break into our cars. I caught him one night at my home and pinned him in a corner with most of the barrel of my 1911 shoved down his throat. I didn't press charges but I did let him and his parents know next time he would eat a lead slug instead. The neighborhood's been free of car break-ins ever since.

I hope this loony got the message and doesn't plan on doing something dangerous in retaliation. Funny how tough people are until they the are stopped in their tracks.

VIP Member
    Good job against a real piece of work. I hope that's the last of it, but who knows what's in her mind. Fences, CCTV, motion lights, game detection cameras, dogs, and constant carry are indicated. Maybe the children could take some MA classes, so the bullies with rethink their assaultive attitudes towards them.
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

Distinguished Member Array OhioCatter's Avatar
    Man that woman is a piece of work. I hope all stays well and quiet. Just keep an eye here and there you never know about crazies and you have one in your neighborhood. Maybe try to get a crime watch going as well, if she knows the neighborhood is united she may keep to herself. One on one she sounds like her own hero get everyone involved and watch her turn into a zero.
    Spade115, rdpG19 and Azchief like this.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    You did fine, but a Taurus?
    mano3, sgb, Secret Spuk and 1 others like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    You did fine, but a Taurus?

Michael
    mano3 likes this.

just be careful and watch out. Good luck
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Links