New member with an intro and a question

This is a discussion on New member with an intro and a question within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by tactilame and hell, drinking is a lot cheaper at home than at the bar ;) Most folks I know who spend time ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: New member with an intro and a question

Quote Originally Posted by tactilame View Post
    and hell, drinking is a lot cheaper at home than at the bar ;)
    Most folks I know who spend time at the boozer also have alcohol at home. You go to the bar for the socializing, not the cost of the drinks.

2. Remove Ads

Boy howdy, some of you sure know how to make a guy feel welcome..

Welcome to DC from GA....

As to your past learning experience.. liquor is not a good judgment tool as I'm sure you are now aware of.. Take care!

GBK
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Greetings from northern KY. If I did not know you, I would have called the police and kept the door closed. I have a window near the dorr, I would have cracked it and told you I had called the police for a ride.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

I would not be leaving the protection/cover of my house to go around the back walking into who know what situation involving who knows how many people armed with who knows what!
    Now a days I would answer from behind the locked front door, or looking down from the bow window above and to the side ofthe door.

Once I identified you as someone I knew I would have allowed you inside and let you sleep it off on my couch. This happened more times that I can count with my ex-brother in law. He was quite the partier in his younger days, to the point that my ex-wife and I joked on friday nights whose turn it was going to be to "Deal with" the brother-in-law before the night even got started.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links