Some thing strange at the bank - Page 2

Some thing strange at the bank

This is a discussion on Some thing strange at the bank within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Dial 911 and start taking lots of pictures....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Some thing strange at the bank

VIP Member
    Dial 911 and start taking lots of pictures.
    CowboyColby likes this.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Use the ATM outside.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
    To sit back hoping that someday, some way, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last - but eat you he will.
    Ronald Reagan

If I happen to have my extended eyeballs (binoculars) in the car, it would be worth taking a peek inside.

If spyder senses are tingling, i would probably wait and see what happened. I dont think bank robberies last very long unless it turns into a hostage situation. Ive had friends who were bank employees and absolutely everyone who works in the bank has some form of hidden access to a silent alarm and it is next to impossible to monitor everyone when you walk in through the doors...

VIP Member
    Quit using Wells Fargo Bank!

Seriously, if your senses are telling you something isn't right, it probably isn't. Call the police and be a good witness.
    The Old Anglo and msgt/ret like this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by swmft View Post
    You arrive at the bank there are 12 cars in the lot drive thru is closed middle of the day no one is coming out

what do you do
    Use periods in my post LOL. I can't complain, my grammer sucks. How long did you wait to see if people are coming in and out? Without that info I don't know. Drive thrus are closed all the time here.

Direct deposit, Banking Online come to mind. Avoid the rat race all together...
    l1a1 likes this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

I would probably observe from a safe distance and call 911 after several minutes if no one came out.

Use the drive though ATM, it works faster than the tellers.

*begin paranoid sarcasm*

Your first mistake was trusting in the "money" used by our Federal Government!

Then you trusted to keep this so-called "money" in a Federally backed and controlled financial institution!

*end paranoid sarcasm*

Seriously though, I agree with those who say if you think something is wrong or even a little "off" you are probably right.

I can recall several times when I played off something I thought was odd only to find out later that there was something wrong.

That little voice in the back of your head is there for a reason.
    "Death is lighter than a feather, but Duty is heavier than a mountain" Robert Jordan
    USMC veteran
    Glock 19 Gen 4
    Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes

Use my oversized fishing net to drop on the BG as the exit the building . Become the town hero and have people falling at my feet.

Ring Ring <--Oh there goes the alarm clock. Got to wake up.

If something did not feel right after a few mintures I would call 911 and explain that soemthing is off. Could they have an officer swing by take a look. I am sure they would send somebody over.

Senior Member Array CowboyColby's Avatar
    If this is was at my small town bank it would for sure be fishy so in this particular situation I would call the sheriffs department. If I was uneasy but not quite sure I would call the bank before calling the sheriff.

I'd set up two claymores with trip wires, position my truck in a tactical position and shoot anyone w/o blue hair

Totally agree with other postings, fall back to a safe location observe, and if need be contact LEO'S.

Wonder what the new name will be, what new charges they are going to charge for, and who owns my mortgage now.
    Hopyard and l1a1 like this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links