Fired Employee angry......coming back to meet with the head man.....concerned!

This is a discussion on Fired Employee angry......coming back to meet with the head man.....concerned! within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm glad to hear that it all went well. It sounds like "the boss" is actually a leader within the company, and meeting with a ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Fired Employee angry......coming back to meet with the head man.....concerned!

I'm glad to hear that it all went well. It sounds like "the boss" is actually a leader within the company, and meeting with a terminated employee to explain the reasons for the dismissal and back up the subordinate manager's position is good leadership and good business. Knowing that there's a potential situation developing is half the battle - a good manager walks into that meeting having "pre-gamed" potential flash points with the terminated employee, and having charted potential courses for the conversation. There are a lot of things that a resourceful manager can do or say to mitigate a situation like that without caving in to unreasonable demands (like "gimme my job back or else").

2. Remove Ads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links