Marine Owns Two BGs

This is a discussion on Marine Owns Two BGs within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Hoganbeg I hate to be the one to rain on the parade, but the Marine/jeweler was lucky . He didn't have his ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Marine Owns Two BGs

Quote Originally Posted by Hoganbeg View Post
    I hate to be the one to rain on the parade, but the Marine/jeweler was lucky. He didn't have his gun on him. He had to go get it. He could have easily have been shot before he could get to it. He did however fight back and the bad guys weren't expecting that! so, good for him!
    I'd rather be lucky than good!!
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. Albert Einstein

"People in Arizona carry guns," said a Chandler police spokesman. "You better be careful about who you are picking on."

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by BigStick View Post
    I agree. I always think that people who pull guns and point them at me whilst trying to rob me are not violent...
    If I don't think of them that way at the outset, I hope I am able to think of them that way when the battle is over... "they're not violent," at least not any more...
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

So the guy in the white- he managed to get up and take a few steps but then collapsed. Doe that mean his spinal cord got severed while he was moving around? I guess that's what happened since he was not shot in the back.

Awesome. He was very lucky that he didn't get shot while retrieving his weapon, but that scum bag sure got what he deserved!
    "If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag."
    --Author unknown

Is there another link that gives more detail? Where did someone mention that the bad guys had body armor? From the notes on the video I assume the BG in white was hit in the spine as he was getting up after drawig his gun. Also was the other BG hit at all? Was he captured?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links