In an accident - Page 3

In an accident

This is a discussion on In an accident within the Carry & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just to add, if the gun makes it to the hospital undiscovered such as in a smart carry the hospital staff will have procedures that ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: In an accident

Just to add, if the gun makes it to the hospital undiscovered such as in a smart carry the hospital staff will have procedures that range from securing the weapon with their security people to turning it over to local PD. In both cases you should have no problem getting it back as long as everything checks out.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledown View Post
    Just to add, if the gun makes it to the hospital undiscovered such as in a smart carry the hospital staff will have procedures that range from securing the weapon with their security people to turning it over to local PD. In both cases you should have no problem getting it back as long as everything checks out.
    If it gets to the hospital undetected then somebody on the ambulance didn't do their job in assessing the full body of the pt.
    "I don't like repeat offenders, I like DEAD offenders!" -- Ted Nugent
    "Not everyone can be born with common sense, some are born liberals." -- MM218

I have seen people come in after a heart attack or severe head trauma where the paramedic is doing all they can to get the person to the ER. I would excuse them for missing a gun in a Smart Carry.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links